What's new

Are there any websites where I can earn $1-2 daily in cryptocurrencies?

I know how that feels.
Right now, i know of bizdustry as the only forum site that pays up to a dollar daily.
There are freelancing sites that you can earn more than that, that is if you are skilled and can deal with the competition there.

Unfortunately, Bizdustry will no longer be paying after 5th February. I have always loved bizdustry and i believe that it has helped me a lot during bad times. I will miss this platform a lot and I just hope that the admin will change his decision and keep paying.

You can sign up with beer money forum. Beer money. Forum is a get paid to post forum where you can earn money from posting comment on existing topics on the forum. You can also sign up with pico-worker to earn money from doing small tasks. Both website pay out in form of cryptocurrency.

There are many websites which offer you the best in terms of money making even though it depends on what you are capable of offering to the website and how you intend to make it.

If you combine two paid to post forums , you will be able to earn $2 worth of cryptocurrency conveniently. Once you have a good writing skills and you are very fast at typing, it will be a lot easier.

If you combine two paid to post forums , you will be able to earn $2 worth of cryptocurrency conveniently. Once you have a good writing skills and you are very fast at typing, it will be a lot easier.
Which and which one can you suggest because I only know of trendri and bizdustry, beermoneyforum is not the best one for me. I haven't gotten anything from the platforms before .

Yes there are website where one can earn up to $1 to $2 per day once he or she work effectively and actively in such site, example of such sites are bizdustry.com jibal.com and beermoneyforum.com.
Right now at the moment, I have up to three different posting forums that one can earn money and being paid through cryptocurrencies as there method of payment, such sites are bizdustry, trendri beermoneyforum and BMF.

Last edited:
Trendri and bizdustry are the best two forum sites that pays you for posting on the forum and you can definitely earn at least $1 everyday if you are hardworking and consistent.

Buzdustry is still leading the chart of the ptc forum sites that pays the best money and if you work hard , you can earn $1.4 per day depending on how you work on the site.
I always make sure that I make a total of 50 good post here everyday. And that would give me a good 1 dollar. I try as much as possible to condition myself this way. So far I'm satisfied with it

Bizdustry will give you opportunities to make money up to 1.2 dollars on daily basis. There are other paid to post platform available you can try out such as trendri and beermoneyforum. Putting all of them together you can be able to make between 1 to 2 dollars on daily basis.

You can make around $1.2 here on bizdustry everyday. If you subscribe to the VIP you can make around 1.7 dollars every single day if you work very hard.

You can make around $1.2 here on bizdustry everyday. If you subscribe to the VIP you can make around 1.7 dollars every single day if you work very hard.
Yes that's another way but if he doesn't like it that way he can also check out different paid to post platform and combined it together . With this it could be possible for him to make up to 1.5 dollars on Daily basis

Unfortunately, Bizdustry will no longer be paying after 5th February. I have always loved bizdustry and i believe that it has helped me a lot during bad times. I will miss this platform a lot and I just hope that the admin will change his decision and keep paying.
Bizdustry has been helping me during the pandemic when i lost my job and its so sad to see that they will be paying only the upgraded members , there are people among us that are trying hard to survive

Bizdustry has been helping me during the pandemic when i lost my job and its so sad to see that they will be paying only the upgraded members , there are people among us that are trying hard to survive

Bizdustry helped many people to make money during the pandemic. The effects of pandemic are not over yet and many people are still struggling in many different countries.

Yes that's another way but if he doesn't like it that way he can also check out different paid to post platform and combined it together . With this it could be possible for him to make up to 1.5 dollars on Daily basis
Yeah, combining different paid to post websites is one of the best ways you can make good amount of money every single day. It has been working for me for a long time.

I think even if you are not a VIP member there are still ways you can use to withdraw your money. There are some VIP members that will allow you transfer your biznotes to them but they will charge you some money for that.

Yeah, combining different paid to post websites is one of the best ways you can make good amount of money every single day. It has been working for me for a long time.
Just that I only have opportunity to make money on bizdustry and trendri. I don't have any other paid to post website to post on. You can recommend those ones you are using for me.

Just that I only have opportunity to make money on bizdustry and trendri. I don't have any other paid to post website to post on. You can recommend those ones you are using for me.
BMF, trendri, insuredforum(not a member) and bizdustry. Sometimes I don't even have the time to complete all the tasks on daily basis. I only focus on the ones that pays the most.

BMF, trendri, insuredforum(not a member) and bizdustry. Sometimes I don't even have the time to complete all the tasks on daily basis. I only focus on the ones that pays the most.
I have an account on beermoneyforum but I was banned. Definitely I will not be able to earn in the platform again. I don't have much idea about insured forums although I have an account with them but I haven't posted them before.

I have an account on beermoneyforum but I was banned. Definitely I will not be able to earn in the platform again. I don't have much idea about insured forums although I have an account with them but I haven't posted them before.
There is also a new platform called BMF .io, I don't know if you have heard about the platform because it is similar to beer money forum. You can also check that one out.

Yea, its very possible to earn one dollar here in bizdustry but you have to make fifty post daily, and that's if you have the time to post up to to comment, apart from bizdustry I don't see a forum sites where you can earn $1 daily
Well there are others that can earn you $1 daily but the issue is some don't pay in cryptocurrency and perefers PayPal..I think the best thing here is just try and see how you can receive your hard earned money in paypal. I understand where this questioner is coming from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back