What's new

Are Stablecoins worth investing in?

Why i see everyone say tha is not worth it to invest in stable coin because there is nothing to benefit from it since the price does not go up or down and there is no competition anyway am of the opinion that it is okay to invest in it because the price of dollar changes and this may attract some benefit to whosoever has stable coin.

One of the issues with digital forms of money is their instability. As a Digital resource that has no genuine association with this present reality, digital forms of money have neglected to acquire the normal worldwide acknowledgment because of their unpredictability. The idea of stablecoin came into the image to tackle this issue and advance the mass selection of digital currency across the world.

Stablecoin alludes to a digital money with a monetary worth that is "fixed" to another cash, for example, the US Dollar. Stablecoins permit clients to purchase, sell, and exchange blockchain resources that impersonate the costs of official monetary forms. Stablecoin is a sort of crytpocurrency with a lesser-unstable cost when contrasted with different resources, for example, gold, fiat monetary forms, and different products.

Stablecoin is presently being utilized in the crypto market to limit risks during high stability periods in the market.
I think it is because assuming your country currency mostly depreciate in value the best is to save this money into strange coins so you can have a good investment or saving at the end.

You can profit from stable coin only when the fiat currency of your country gets depreciated. When your money gets depreciated, price of dollars improves, when the price of dollars improve, you can benefit from the stable coins pegged with dollars/

I rather invest in bitcoins than to invest in stablecoin except you are interested to maintain the value of your money if the economy of your country and depreciating on daily basis, in a situation like this it is always better to invest in the US dollars if you are not particularly interested in cryptocurrency.

Sometimes when the value of a country's currency depreciated , it is always safer to invest your money in other countrys currency you believe to be more secure and stable. That is the only reason for me

Yes so many people do invest in it when they are not interested to invest in volatile coins. Personally I use it only when I am interested to saves my coins from depreciation.

A stablecoin Is a cryptocurrency designed to match the value of an ordinary currency such as the U.S. dollar or the euro. There are many stablecoins in the market today and the largest ones are the most heavy traded currencies.

Stablecoins aren't an investment vehicle, rather they're a crypto reserve or universal currency if I may so term them (they're easily transferred/converted to other coins) and shouldn't be seen beyond that.

I don't see any points in investing in stable coins. These stable coins are pegged with fiat currency, for example the value of a certain stable coin might be fixed at $1 per coin.
The stablecoin is not a volatile cryptocurrency and I do not see the reason why one would interest on it.
You can only invest in the stablecoin when you use it as a medium of exchange on the peer-to-peer network.

Well when you talk about stable coins, it sounds new to me because since i started online and cryptocurrency trading, there has never been any form of stability with the available coins.

Stablecoins are coins that have their value pegged to that of the dollar. It serves as a way to protect your money from volatility when trading cryptocurrency.
Even if the price of other coins goes up or down, stablecoins have a fixed value of 1 USD.
Well when you talk about stable coins, it sounds new to me because since i started online and cryptocurrency trading, there has never been any form of stability with the available coins.

No,i don't believe stable coin is worth investing in. I feel it's better to invest in bitcoin or if one doesn't have money to invest in bitcoin, one should try out litecoin or ethereum.

Stablecoins has it own function in the crypto space and that is even what has saved so many people from having depreciation most especially when the price of all cryptocurrency are falling down as it is now.

The most stable coin is USDT Theter. It's very stable as its value is Always same as dollar I.e 1 USDT is equivalent to $1. If you should keep your money in bank e.g Naira, it might loose some value.

In the cryptocurency trading which is a very unstable coin,it is filled with unpredictability when you are trading with any coin that is not stable,the stable coin is a safe way to trade,while being consious.

Sometimes when the value of a country's currency depreciated , it is always safer to invest your money in other countrys currency you believe to be more secure and stable. That is the only reason for me

Stable coins could be worth investing only if you have an enormous amount of capital to invest. There are many people who usually invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in stablecoins.

Stable coins could be worth investing only if you have an enormous amount of capital to invest. There are many people who usually invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in stablecoins.
There's nothing wrong with that because if you can have opportunity to invest in stable currencies such as the United States dollars , that means if there is depreciation in your local currency you are likely to make profit when converting it back to your local currency.

Because of their stability—they neither increase in price nor decrease in price quickly—Stablr coins are not cryptocurrencies for investment purposes, but rather for use in payments.

I see no reason to invest in stable coins. These stable coins are linked to fiat currency; for example, the value of one stable coin may be fixed at $1 per coin.

Stablecoins are a good place to temporarily
hold your funds. When I skim profits off of
some of my coins I stick the profits in USD coin
where it stays until I'm ready to reinvest it in
another coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back