Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I like QR codes, I think they are great ways to promote a link or something to others without having to list anything but the QR code itself. The problem I have though, is more of a concern. How long do QR codes last for? Will they retain the data within them forever? Or for as long as a device can read them? Or do QR codes eventually lose their use after some time? Or do QR codes always stick around?

Unfortunately, I haven't made of QR Code for carry out any transaction. I just don't feel comfortable making use of it. I have this fear that my data isn't safe with using QR Code payment modes. It's why I don't have any interest in making use of them at least for now.

A QR Code does not save your data, it only displays the data encoded with the QR pattern. They retain data forever. You can use the same QR code scan through your payment app and send payment. You can read the data encoded on the QR code with your phone scanner.

I like QR codes, I think they are great ways to promote a link or something to others without having to list anything but the QR code itself. The problem I have though, is more of a concern. How long do QR codes last for? Will they retain the data within them forever? Or for as long as a device can read them? Or do QR codes eventually lose their use after some time? Or do QR codes always stick around?
I have used QR codes a few times for sharing items on my phone. It is a very fast and easiest way to connect to other shareable devices without any stress. But I can not tell about it's duration or longevity, wether it can last forever or not.

A QR Code does not save your data, it only displays the data encoded with the QR pattern. They retain data forever. You can use the same QR code scan through your payment app and send payment. You can read the data encoded on the QR code with your phone scanner.

It's very comforting knowing how QR Code works because before now, I have had so much doubt on how safe it is to make use of them. Maybe when next I have a payment that I want to make and there's the payment option to use QR Code, I will give it a try.

While sending payment, it is easier to scan the QR Quode and send payment, while receiving payment it is easier to send your QR code instead of bank details or wallet details. I find QR codes more secured than sending account number to the clients.

Someone I work with has a QR code tattoo that takes you to a site with him and his wife's story. He got it as part of a gift for his wife for their 5 year anniversary. This was almost 13 years ago at this point and it still works.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back