Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$2.0400USD
Biznotes
There have been a lot of games played this season across leagues. This has resulted in so many players getting short -term and long-term injuries. Do you feel this is a result of the players playing lots of games , or doesn't it correlate?

Playing a lot of games will weigh on any player, even a seasoned veteran. Sports stars play a lot of games in their pro careers. The longer you play, the worse shape your body will end up. They play a lot of games. When they get older, they're going to start to feel it.

Not really. They are playing for lots of money (pro football) and it is of huge importance for everyone to bring people on stadium and earn money for them. I know it is hard to run that much and actually focus on game but they signed up for that.

I guess this depends on the league you play in and the number of tournaments played by the team you play for, for example, if you play for Manchester City or Real Madrid for example, you will surely play too many games because you compete in many competitions at the same time, not counting the matches of national teams...

Who am I to say no when those directly involved are saying yes?

For about two years now - especially since the Nations League was introduced - top teams across Europe have complained about the amount of games they have to play every season. Even the players are voicing out, citing the toll these games have on their bodies.

Of course we are quick to point out that they are on mega wages and should just get on with it. I've not researched if cases of injuries have increased in the last few years compared to before, but I know the players are lamenting bitterly.

So, yes, they are playing lots of games.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back