What's new

Are Families Of Retirees Also Entitled To Receiving Pensions?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
In our country, when a person retires, he or she receives pension. However, when the pensioner dies, his family also receives pensions as well. This is done as a token of respect, I think. However, as far as I know, the policies pertaining to pension might be different in many countries. So, does the family of a retiree also receives pensions in your country?

I believe here in the US it depends on the type of pension you get. I know that when someone dies, part of their pension goes to his/her family. But I'm not sure if it's the full amount the person would have gotten if they were alive. But they should get something from pensions and maybe even retirement. I don't know for how long though.

In our country, a spouse receives a pension upon the death of the pensioner. Let's say a Pensinor man dies, the pension plan will then be transferred to his wife and she will receive a pension until she is alive. However, she will receive only 25 percent of what her husband was receiving.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back