What's new

Are employment contracts a must?

I think it depends on the work you're doing. If it's a company that has important info behind closed doors, I think a little contract is in order to make sure the company is protected, as well as you the employee.

I think most major jobs require some kind of contract signing or something, but not all of them. I think if it's a big job is when it might be considered, but otherwise I see no point in having one.

I think it depends on the work you're doing. If it's a company that has important info behind closed doors, I think a little contract is in order to make sure the company is protected, as well as you the employee.

I think most major jobs require some kind of contract signing or something, but not all of them. I think if it's a big job is when it might be considered, but otherwise I see no point in having one.

I have applied at a company that used to offer contract-based jobs. As you mentioned, this may also involve many different kinds of jobs as well. Having said that, there are many companies that offer home-based jobs under certain period and they could also be contract-based jobs as well.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back