Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am not a big fan of Aquaman, nor am I a big fan of the current DC cinematic universe, at least the one that Snyder started. I'm excited to see where the DC universe goes next, but I am not into the idea of seeing more of these characters that Snyder started. Like Aquaman for example. I figured they would keep around some of the DC characters, as they are popular I guess, but I don't know if I care enough for these iterations of the characters.

Anyway, check out the teaser below if you're into this franchise.

I thought the first film was pretty decent and I wouldn't mind seeing the second film. I'm more of a Marvel fan myself, but I enjoy some of the DC universe as well.

I saw this preview yesterday and got super excited. I just have a huge crush on Jason Momoa, so I'm a fan regardless. I love the idea of Aquaman, and I loved the series they've released. I was not a huge fan of the old TV show but I feel like the movies have made Aquaman more interesting!!

I heard Jason Momoa is dropping the Aquaman role for another role? I think it's Lobo. There have been many speculations about this which haven't been confirmed my James Gunn. If they are giving him a new role, they shouldn't remove him from playing Aquaman is all I'm asking.

I am not a big fan of Aquaman, either. Actually, I have not watched Aquaman movies. In fact, I have already washed my hands from superhero movies. These movies do not have anything to show except CGI. There is no story,there si no character development, just VFX.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back