What's new

Any safety net needed when using cryptocurrency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I haven't really ever invested in cryptocurrency, but I wouldn't mind to one of these days. The thing I have an issue with though, is that I worry about the safety when investing. Isn't there a big risk that if that cryptocurrency goes under, I'm stuck with nothing? I fear that if I make a lot, I may end up having nothing in return. That's why I never bothered with investing yet. There's just so much risk with it.

As with any investment, like with the stock market, it can be risky, if you don't have someone to help you out with managing it. CrytoCurrency, like the stock market, can take a dive, or it can dive, then equalize out, because of an event. Ever since BitCoin's initial major drop that saw it dropping all the way down to 3,400 per full coin, it has been pretty consistent on it following stock norms for a healthy investment. Even though it has seen drops since then, the price still consistently has seen as going in an upward motion.

So, if you want to invest in it, probably should watch for a few weeks to see fluctuations as they occur, and get advice from someone who has invested in it before, or from a investment consultant.

It is risky, and it is better to not do it alone but with a professional speaking from experience, I lost like $200 USD and I didn t want to move forward..

if you arent comfortable in trading then i say you should just buy it and hold, sort of like an investment fund.

its very easy to lose your money when crypto is so volatile

True, I think it is better to invest the money in your self development that will pay later in your story.

you need to know which coin better to invest you can't just trade randomly you need at least a little experience
in cryptocurrencies before you invest and even with smart traders there is a posibility to lose

I think you shouldn't fear but just invest , its even the risk that makes someone earn profit , like just imagine if there wasmt flunctuation how would you earn profit

Share investment is the secret to successful investment in Crypto currency, don't be in hurry to trade of your coins and be updated as regards the price daily.

Coin base is good
While it is never 100% safe to your money on any online exchange, Coinbase is one of the safest web wallets you can use. Coinbasekeeps almost 99% of their assets in an offline cold storage that can't be accessed — when in cold storage, they cannot be hacked!

I haven't really ever invested in cryptocurrency, but I wouldn't mind to one of these days. The thing I have an issue with though, is that I worry about the safety when investing. Isn't there a big risk that if that cryptocurrency goes under, I'm stuck with nothing? I fear that if I make a lot, I may end up having nothing in return. That's why I never bothered with investing yet. There's just so much risk with it.
Investment in cryptocurrency is always risky, if you do not take risk you will miss the chance.
you must learn experience about trading and always invest when price is low and hold currency up till the price becomes high and then sale it, in this simple way you can earn profit.

just make sure to check the transaction fees before dealing with someone about a transaction, i have seen a lot of people paying high fees similar to paypal fees in a transaction, also make sure that the coin isn't dropping in price the moment you are willing to use it

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, it also has chances of lost, so we should step into it thoughtfully and we should discus with an experience guy before buying and selling coins orherwise it chances of loss increase

Cryptocurrencies are an innovative concept that are here to stay. However, caution must be exercised during investments as cryptocurrencies are still new and are evolving. It is expected that cryptocurrencies of the future shall go beyond just speculative investments that they are currently shoehorned into. This can only happen when there is better general awareness and a favorable world regulatory environment.

I give you the idea that you should invest in cryptocurrency. It is very good. The chances of losses in it are very small and the benefit is high. You get paid and you get a lot of benefits.And the more you take interest in it, the more it will benefit you.

Its a pity that you have never had an experience on bitcoin. Its superb and worth investing on. If you are really interested in cryptocurrency trading, just manage to learn more before investing on them.

There is no investment whatsoever that doesn't involves risk and cryptocurrencies as an investment carries risk also but alot of people are making much money on the platform. You can't have any safety net against losses in cryptocurrencies, when you lose, you lose, when you gain, you gain.

As with all other investment there are risk involved it doesn't apply to crypto currency alone it's left for you to Annalise the risk and then know how to invest, maybe invest small and watch carefully before going in big

Concerning if there is any safety net for using bitcoin. Well, the thing is you can hold up your investment for a period of time in which you can see your growth in the cryptocurrency invested in on a daily basis. If you know you dont have the knowledge to trade cryptocurrency, just hold on to your capital to boost as you patiently wait

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back