What's new

Any recommendation of HIGH payrates URL Shortener?

vashconfigs

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 20, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So i'm planning to use shorteners on posting in my page. Its not that famous but its earning fine for an extra bucks using pay per download. But, also i want to utilize my page, i want to use url shorteners so i can earn more extra bucks.

If you have any recommendations please leave it below. Thank you in advance :)

So i'm planning to use shorteners on posting in my page. Its not that famous but its earning fine for an extra bucks using pay per download. But, also i want to utilize my page, i want to use url shorteners so i can earn more extra bucks.

The truth is that the pay rate of shortened URL sites is very too low as compared to the number of views required for payment, I believe that they have put it that high because they expect to pay very little and maximize profit.

However I will recommend you use ouo.press it is free shortened URL service, try it.

I will also love to know some of the best URL Shorteners out there. I just hope that they will be different from surveys and one can make something meaningful from them.

If you are in need of a URL shortener website, you can actually try bit.ly They have been in the forefront of this stuff and will be nice to use the site.

Someone suggested adfly earlier. Though I haven't checked them out or used them, the claims and reviews were good and I feel that there's enough potential to earn something decent there.

One of the best-paying URL shorteners is ShrtFly which pays up to $20 for every 1000 views. AdFly is another well-liked choice; it offers up to $15 for every 1000 views. Another popular option is LinkShrink, which pays up to $10 for every 1000 views. Furthermore, Shorte.st offers up to $14 for every 1000 views.

Maybe you earn some extra 10 bucks per year, but viewers of your page will hate when they get some random ad. Rather try some lower paying url shorteners with less ads. But its your choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back