What's new

Any places you can go to get free cryptocurrency for odd tasks/jobs?

You can definitely try out sproutgig because it's a place where you can perform simple task and you will receive reward in cryptocurrency specifically in Litecoin.

I don't know, But I think the only places you can get free Crypto currency for jobs done is through Online.
Some paid to post forums pay their users in Crypto currency.
There are some surveys that pay their participants in Crypto currency also.

Well I know and work on the microtask website aviso.bz, you can charge in rubles or bitcoin since it is a Russian microtask page I think, I also know picoworkers and rapidworkers but I don't know if you can charge in cryptos in these.

Coinbase Earn is a platform that rewards users with free cryptocurrency for performing tasks such as watching videos and answering quizzes related to cryptocurrency.

Are there any sites/services you can go to, where you can gain cryptocurrency for doing odd jobs, and other tasks? Maybe like a microjob kind of thing, that results in the earnings of crypto once a job is completed.

Does anything like that exist?
There are many ways that you can earn cryptocurrency like what we are doing now. You mostly earn cryptocurrency online and not offline. A lot of people have never bought cryptocurrency and they have a lot of it

There are many ways that you can earn cryptocurrency like what we are doing now. You mostly earn cryptocurrency online and not offline. A lot of people have never bought cryptocurrency and they have a lot of it
It's true that the kind of task we perform in here is been rewarded in cryptocurrency. It has gained a lot of popularity online and so many people would love to receive payment in cryptocurrencies.

It's true that the kind of task we perform in here is been rewarded in cryptocurrency. It has gained a lot of popularity online and so many people would love to receive payment in cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency has become a lot of people's favourite payment processor. It is easy to send and you can even send to anyone in any part of the world. The transaction is also fast.

Are there any sites/services you can go to, where you can gain cryptocurrency for doing odd jobs, and other tasks? Maybe like a microjob kind of thing, that results in the earnings of crypto once a job is completed.

Does anything like that exist?
There are sites/services where one can gain cryptocurrencies for doing some jobs. Most paid to sites pays cryptocurrency for working on the site. There are also game apps where one can earn cryptocurrencies by playing games.

I don't think such sites do exist currently, it is important to know that alot of those sites end up not giving what they promised and it would be actually frustrating.

I feel the same way too. Even if there's such website, they will still make it very difficult for you reach their withdrawal limit before you can get anything from the site. There are so many mining sites that works like that. It's just a waste of time.

Yes it's possible, Coinbase Earn; Coinbase Earn is an educational platform where you can earn various cryptocurrencies by completing educational tasks and quizzes. You'll learn about different cryptocurrencies and earn them as a reward. Faucet Websites; Faucet websites are platforms that give away small amounts of cryptocurrencies for completing simple tasks, such as solving captchas or clicking on advertisements. Examples include FreeBitco.in and Cointiply.

There are sites/services where one can gain cryptocurrencies for doing some jobs. Most paid to sites pays cryptocurrency for working on the site. There are also game apps where one can earn cryptocurrencies by playing games.

You are very correct with this assessment because I have equally made use of several paid to post website where you have the chance of getting your payment in any kind of cryptocurrency that you choose. Most people prefer BTC or LTC.

Yes, such sites exist, I will list you 3 Russian sites 🇷🇺 Where you can earn Rubles for completing various tasks like registering on the site, subscribing, liking, viewing, etc.
1. Socpublic 🥇 (since 2014)
2. SEO-fast 🥈(since 2012)
3. Bux.money🥉 (from 2021)
You can withdraw to your Payeer e-wallet 💰 and accordingly transfer rubles ₽ in Cryptocurrency.

Yes, such sites exist, I will list you 3 Russian sites 🇷🇺 Where you can earn Rubles for completing various tasks like registering on the site, subscribing, liking, viewing, etc.
1. Socpublic 🥇 (since 2014)
2. SEO-fast 🥈(since 2012)
3. Bux.money🥉 (from 2021)
You can withdraw to your Payeer e-wallet 💰 and accordingly transfer rubles ₽ in Cryptocurrency.

It is very interesting to see that all these website are still working since 2012 till now. This is something that is very good for those who are interested in making money this kind of cryptocurrency website. I might see which one of them I'm going to look into and probably know how long it is going to take for me to be able to earn from them. I would like to ask how long does it take for someone to reach their withdrawal threshold?

I tried working on sproutgig which I think is the same as picoworkers but the task on those platforms and there method of payment is very difficult and I lost interest on working on the platform
They charge half of the money for making a request in cryptocurrency so I lost interest earning from this website since for 5 $ you could have 25 % fee which seems even quarter from what you did earn. Jobboy charges only 10 % which seems more logical.

They charge half of the money for making a request in cryptocurrency so I lost interest earning from this website since for 5 $ you could have 25 % fee which seems even quarter from what you did earn. Jobboy charges only 10 % which seems more logical.

Seriously, I don't understand the reason why such website is going to charge commission on people's withdrawal when someone have toiled and worked on the website for weeks. After getting to the withdrawal threshold, they are still going to charged transaction fee to withdraw payment. It is not encouraging at all for people to keep making use of such websites.

It is very interesting to see that all these website are still working since 2012 till now. This is something that is very good for those who are interested in making money this kind of cryptocurrency website. I might see which one of them I'm going to look into and probably know how long it is going to take for me to be able to earn from them. I would like to ask how long does it take for someone to reach their withdrawal threshold?
For this you will need about 3-4 days of work. But each payment system has its own minimum for withdrawal of funds, for example for Payeer it is 100₽ ($1.13) and for Seo-fast it is 30₽ ($0.34)

For this you will need about 3-4 days of work. But each payment system has its own minimum for withdrawal of funds, for example for Payeer it is 100₽ ($1.13) and for Seo-fast it is 30₽ ($0.34)
The payeer you do need to deposit on Binance and trade to USDT and then sell by Binance Pay ID feature the USDT you will find a lot of buyers in the meantime this is the easiest option.

Platforms like Microlancer, Coin Tasker, and Bitwage offer opportunities for completing micro jobs and tasks to earn cryptocurrency. Users can find a variety of tasks and receive payments in different cryptocurrencies upon completion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back