What's new

Any places you can go to get free cryptocurrency for odd tasks/jobs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any sites/services you can go to, where you can gain cryptocurrency for doing odd jobs, and other tasks? Maybe like a microjob kind of thing, that results in the earnings of crypto once a job is completed.

Does anything like that exist?

Are there any sites/services you can go to, where you can gain cryptocurrency for doing odd jobs, and other tasks? Maybe like a microjob kind of thing, that results in the earnings of crypto once a job is completed.

Yes definitely, you can earn crypto currency using paid to post forums beside that there are some micro task websites that pay you via crypto like sprout gigs.

I tried working on sproutgig which I think is the same as picoworkers but the task on those platforms and there method of payment is very difficult and I lost interest on working on the platform

There are a lot of faucets that offer takes in return for cryptocurrency. It's not worth it to me because there are ways to earn more money for the same time and effort you need to expend.

I don't think such sites do exist currently, it is important to know that alot of those sites end up not giving what they promised and it would be actually frustrating.

Sites like Microtasks and Sproutgigs can be of help in this case, enabling you to obtain cryptocurrency by performing small jobs such as liking posts on social media

Yes, there are special sites that pay in cryptocurrency. There is a site GPT Lootup.me that gives $5 for registration and ease of use for withdrawal. and there is also a Jobboy micro job site where you can withdraw funds only from LiteCoin by performing simple tasks in social networks. Well, a mixture of PTC site Cointiply, which is rewarded for clicks on ads. 🎅🎄

Yes, there are special sites that pay in cryptocurrency. There is a site GPT Lootup.me that gives $5 for registration and ease of use for withdrawal. and there is also a Jobboy micro job site where you can withdraw funds only from LiteCoin by performing simple tasks in social networks. Well, a mixture of PTC site Cointiply, which is rewarded for clicks on ads. 🎅🎄
a friend of mine recently told me about this jobboy and how he has been able to make something out of the platform, so i think i would try it out and see how it works out for me

I lost intrest in them but sprout gigs is a website where you can do that it was picoworkers in the past for me picoworkers was way better because it had much more jobs now it's more like freelance site wich i don't recommend because of high fees

I lost intrest in them but sprout gigs is a website where you can do that it was picoworkers in the past for me picoworkers was way better because it had much more jobs now it's more like freelance site wich i don't recommend because of high fees
they do charge high fees now?. i am just getting to know now, because it has been long i stopped visiting the site because the payment threshold is very low and not suitable.

You can be able to earn cryptocurrency on microtask platforms. Those are the legitimate ones I know, Though the earning rates may not be encouraging to you but is something you can try out . Sprout gig is one of them..

I tried working on sproutgig which I think is the same as picoworkers but the task on those platforms and there method of payment is very difficult and I lost interest on working on the platform
Sprout gigs and picoworkers are the same, it changed it's name to sprout gigs a few months ago, now users can use sprout gigs for selling gigs too but the fees are high.

A very good number of the forums that I know are usually paying in cryptocurrency. All you just need to do is to be great to your wallet then you can use it for whatever thing you want to do.

If you use picoworkers for micro jobs, you can get paid in crypto. You can also use paid to post forums to earn crypto. Another way to earn crypto is by writing on sites like steemit, Hive Blog and publish0X.

If you visit binance,.there are times when Binance would have some task for members to perform and you will receive free cryptocurrencies after implementing the task.

You visit a micro job websites like picoworkers now called sproutgig you can do some task and earn cryptocurrencies . This particular website pays in litecoin and the payment is always prompt.

You visit a micro job websites like picoworkers now called sproutgig you can do some task and earn cryptocurrencies . This particular website pays in litecoin and the payment is always prompt.
It is very correct that the micro job websites is where you can carry out simple task and you will receive payment in cryptocurrency, if you try picoworkers, you receive payment in litecoin.

There are many platforms that pay you cryptocurrency to engage in different tasks. When you complete these tasks and about to cash out your earnings you can make use of cryptocurrency.

Faucets like cointiply offer free cryptocurrency in very small amounts to people in exchange for you to do some simple tasks online. The tasks can range from watching videos and playing games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back