What's new

Any other methods of mining?

For the fact that you're not investing heavily in cloud mining, you're not going to get anything big from it especially if you are trying to mine valuable coins.
Ooh really?? Are you saying that to be able to make a significant profit from this cloud mining thing one would need to invest heavily? , I don't know much about it, would love it if you can explain more.

There are many of them available on the Internet but please do not deposit to increase the hash rate. It's a method to scam you of your money. MinEx just closed down some days ago and I was enjoying mining Litecoin with the site.

Ooh really?? Are you saying that to be able to make a significant profit from this cloud mining thing one would need to invest heavily? , I don't know much about it, would love it if you can explain more.
Most of them are paid for in order to increase your speed of mining and output from mining. It's the only way that you can be able to get anything meaningful.

Are there any other methods of mining cryptocurrency these days? I feel like a lot of them just use computers and such, but are there any other methods of mining crypto that we should know and or maybe look into? I'm open to suggestions.

you can mine from applications on the phone but you earn very little ... or online games that are also posted here on the forum. :) but you don't have big gains and compared to the lost time, from my point of view it's not worth it ...

I recommend that you should try cryptotab out. You could mine using your phone and it is quite good. If you wish to increase the mining sleep, you would have to buy the hashrate.

There are a lot of free mining platforms, however, I am not sure if free mining can offer you great rewards. If you want to mine better you need to either set up your own mining or buy hash power in cloud mining platform

There are four main mining methods: underground, open surface (pit), placer, and in-situ mining. Underground mines are more expensive and are often used to reach deeper deposits.

Apart from mining crypto currencies on computers or mobile phones, another way to mine crypto currency is cloud mining but i heard it isn't very reliable though.

The majority of cloud mining schemes are total frauds.
They pretend to invest your money in "hardware" or other mining endeavors while taking your money.
In actuality, they are all frauds.
They are simply interested in your money, so I suggest you to avoid them.
Even a large number of allegedly "ancient cloud mining" websites have been exposed as frauds.

There are multiple methods of mining crypto. One of the easiest ways to mine is by using cloud mining platforms. All you need to do is find a legit program and buy hash rate. The second best option is by using a mining pool. You can also start mining on GPU if you do not want to set up ASIC miner.

Are there any other methods of mining cryptocurrency these days? I feel like a lot of them just use computers and such, but are there any other methods of mining crypto that we should know and or maybe look into? I'm open to suggestions.
I think there are some mining options but you have to consider there profitability because mining needs a lots of effort to get perofit from it, thus mining option that i know are cloud mining and browser mining, basically i don't trust cloud mining options but the browser minings are real and pays money but the money that you earn from that is very little and it take time to reach the minimum withdrawal limit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back