What's new

Any one working on Solmax global or Ignitor 100?

Romanmam

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Solmax global and Ignitors 100 is online Investment project and giving a way 1% daily? Is it wise to join these projects. What should be the minimum Investment to earn passive income.or any one knows about an other legit platform where you are working but should be risk free. According to my information solmax global and Ignitors100 are good but want to assure if anyone is already working on these projects then it will be easy for others to trust and start Investment on these projects.

This is my first time of hearing about solmax global, so I don't really have any idea about the platform, but I will be glad to know how it works please anybody that has usually information about the site should please help us out so we can follow the up.

This is a pyramid scheme where you make money from your downlines, i.e. by recruiting more people to join in. The selling point is that the company invests in new startups and aims to boost the value of its share by the number of investors it will have when it eventually goes public, promising huge return on investment. The first launch date i am aware of was in December 2019, never happened, then 2020, never happened and now who knows. Yet, Ignitor 100 continues to promote the scheme with cruises, holidays, bonuses for successful recruiters. £5000 invested in january 2019 is apparently worth £22,000 now, but try to get this money out is like getting blood out of stone.

Though you did not give us much details to consider if their terms and conditions are too good to be true or not. But we should not forget there are so many scam investment platforms online so one has to be very careful when dealing with such platforms. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think the right word to use should be work but rather invest. Anyone invested in this said platform before? I have never heard of this platform before either. I would be careful of such type investment platform because they look like HYIPs already

Quick one! Before you consider investing in a scheme like this( I would call it ponzi scheme) you will need to check the ratings on trustpilot or any other legit checking platform online. You would see the reviews and it would tell you all you need to know about the site . The people that had claimed benefits etc.

Bro, 1% daily equals 30% monthly and no business would assure you that. It's equivalent to over three hundred percent in a year. Not sustainable at all.
My advice, run away from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back