What's new

AMD, Nvidia, or Intel, Which Team Are You On?

kensonplays

Familiar Face
Sep 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am currently both on team red and team green. I use an AMD CPU, but I use an Nvidia 3070 TI graphics card.

I have been considering checking out Intel Arc, once the second generation is out. Being able to have AV1 video encoding would be very nice for recording gameplay footage. Because when I am using CQP on OBS currently, a one hour recording for a fairly basic game visually still takes about 45 GB. With AV1, it should shorten to probably 40 to 60% of the size.

I would say I am team Intel as I have an Intel CPU and Intel integrated graphics. If I have to upgrade I wouldn't go for Intel Arc graphic cards as there are still issues and they are working on it, I would go for Nvidia as they have better software supports like AI and rendering and I read somewhere that AMD cards have driver issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back