What's new

Altcoins for short term trading

The entire cryptocurrency ecosystem is now building much more towards zero knowledge frame works . I believe that cryptocurrencies that fall within this range are the best buy right now and you should take at least two months to sell.

I personally dont consider altcoin as good for short term business or trading because the value of altcoin can not shoot within a short period of time. it may needed sometimes befor the value may go up.

I suggest bitcoin for trading cryptocurrencies rather than altcoins because you can easily make profit within a short time. But if you stick to trading with altcoins, then I prefer long term trading.
That would definitelly be for someon that has the huge financial warchest to trade in bitcoin,because if you are putting in a small amount,the fluctuations i the market can fizzle out your investment,reason it is good to use huge amount.

For altcoin, I prefer short-term trading to long-term because it can't be sure what the market will bring. Having the knowledge of market is very important. As a trader, you need to monitor the market and once the market increase you sell off.

The only time you can make some good profit through altcoins for short time is during bull seasons. There are some coins that I made almost 5x within some days but that is not possible in this bear market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back