What's new

Airdrops: easy means of earning free coins?

The air drop as a platform I have been seeing it advert but am not very clear about it operation, how it works, how profitable it is, what are the terms and conditions to operate with. I wish I could have more knowledge about that.

Air drops are just a lucky game and not everyone Mark sometime out of them, sometimes some people even get somewhat unfortunate and they get scammed after contributing their hard earn crypto and yet gets nothing on the promised date. So I will rather advice caution.

Eve since i started with airdrop I've not seen anyone that came live onto the crypto market, that's why i don't waste my time much promoting them.

Airdrops are one of the easy and free ways to get a coin. This is because you don't have to buy them to own them, the are freely given to you because you participated.

It is true that Airdrops is an easy way to earn crypto currencies (newly started crypto currencies), however, you must be aware that most of the airdrops also happen to be scam.

I keep participating in airdrops but haven't earned from anyone. I recently got some eifi tokens though. I hope they get listed soon and are open for redeeming

Doing airdrops is one of the best ways in which you can get coins for free because I have personally benefited from coinmarketcap giveaway and even other cryptocurrencies that has good value.

I keep participating in airdrops but haven't earned from anyone. I recently got some eifi tokens though. I hope they get listed soon and are open for redeeming
I've got lots of them useless coins too. Most airdrops these days are just to create buzz around a coin. Once the creator gets the buzz and money, he/she dumps it immediately

if you're lucky enough to get in on a legitimate airdrop then you have a winner in hand. I use to think the real thing don't exist out there until i got also get the trustwallet tokens which is doing very well in the market.
Many people always think that airdrops is a means of earning free coin but to me its a waste of time , because it take times to mine and get free coin from airdrops and to see a legit airdrop.

Airdrops is certainly an easy way of earning free cryptocurrencies. This is true because at the introduction of a new crypto, the developer would give out a portion of their cryptocurrency in form of airdrops to members

Not every airdrop is legit.. there are good ones there and there are those that just came to fish people hard earn money.. just be careful how you invest

Airdrops is another free and easy way to earn free crypto currency to our wallet. At first u don't like airdrops because I do think they are fake. But now that I have tried some. Not all are fake. I now have many token that I received from airdrops. Some are listed while some are not

yes airdrops are easy ways to get free coins ,but the thing I want you yo understand is that there are many scam airdrops allover,you can't even differentiate between which one is scam and which one is legit
you have to be careful

At first I don't like airdrops because most of them are fake. It was early this year that I joined some airdrops and in not up to a month that I received the token

Actually, airdrops should have been a good avenue to generate free coin untill they are listed, but it is rather unfortunate that the tasks involved to get the coin are tedious and you will even be required to still deposit money to claim your earned coin. And if you deposit money, there is the high tendency of being scammed. Personally, I would rather use my time for something more productive. It is just my opinion.

I don't really think that airdrop website is that easy to ear money from the website actually I know I have never invested in the website before, so i don't really know how it work to earn from there.

Airdrop are kind of like free promo before the launch of the coin into the market it gives partakers the chance to own coins before launch date and actually gain from it

If you haven't been living under the rock then you must have heard of AirDrop or had friends who have participated in one and don't seem to shut up about it. These AirDrops can sometimes get you very very lucky, could make you a millionaire in weeks

Airdrop yes ways to get coins for free but saying it's an easy way I disagree with that, it's not an easy thing to do at all. You will have to do a lot of airdrops before even one can work out well or product results

There was a time I use to think airdrops where scam honestly, I had tried so many airdrops back then but they didn't really turn out the way I had hoped, I have never earned form anyone, airdrops is not really certain cause not all the coins get listed.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back