What's new

Airdrop in telegram legit?

I cannot tell which one are legit but there are few ones that are legit.
The best place to get legit airdrops are on crypto currency pages on social media and some few exchange pages like BitMart and Binance

Even though I am not a fan of airdrop, but I still believe that there are still some genuine airdrop out there. It is just the high rate of scam in this platform that has made it look as if all airdrops are scam. Personally, I have not participated in any airdrop before since it is not that easy to spot a legit one. My opinion though.

Legitimate airdrops are hard to come by even the so called telegram bot. There are some on my telegram that after the name of the coin scam is attached to it.

In my opinion, I don't see telegram airdrops to be legit at all! I have participated in different telegram air drops, invited all the people required for payment but on the day of payment, new stories will resurface and this is how it use to end.

Please do not fall for anything crypto on telegram that you're unclear about. They don't work; I still wonder why the creators of telegram haven't found a means to combat these evil guys. A lot of scam keeps occuring there everyday.

Most airdrops on telegram are big scam. And if you are not careful your bank account might be hacker by this fraudstars . So I don't think there are any legitimate airdrop on telegram as at now. But we could still carry out our various study.
Yes you are absolutely right now a time telegram becomes a scammers hub, they are always searching a victim, if anyone drops in their trap, they swapped their money so always be careful.

This is one of the tell-tale signs that a particular Telegram airdrop is totally fake. An airdrop is meant to be free. It doesn't make sense for you to pay a fee in order to get something that is meant to be free. The people who usually organize these fake Telegram airdrops are scammers.

The vast majority of airdrops on telegram are fraudulent, so I would not advise you to invest time in these platforms because they are not of any benefit in a financial sense which is unfortunate to say the least

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back