What's new

Airdrop in telegram legit?

Is there really free coins with high value free on telegram airdrop?
Not all the airdrops available on the Telegram are the legit bots. You should check all their information on the internet and on the youtube . It will definitely save your time and help you find some legit airdrops that pay you directly in your trust wallet or any wallet you prefer.

Most airdrops on telegram are big scam. And if you are not careful your bank account might be hacker by this fraudstars . So I don't think there are any legitimate airdrop on telegram as at now. But we could still carry out our various study.

Yes some of em are real and a huge some of money too, for example stellar coin, when they started people thought it was a scam, to their greatest surprise they paid all their users, now go and check the coin it has listed and the is rapidly appreciating day by day

I can say just few might turn out to be legit, and telegram airdrop have a lot of participants,the chance of the airdrop reaching or getting to you is not feasible.

Concerning if airdrop on telegram is legit. Well, I would say that some available airdrop on telegram are legit but the scam and non- legit ones seems to be more numerous in number. I have decided not to participate in any airdrop because I see them as a waste of time and scam most times

Is there really free coins with high value free on telegram airdrop?
When it comes to telegram please and please I would advice you to keep your mind of it, because most everything on telegram is scam and not legit in anyway. So stay off that app I guess.

i would 90% of them are obvious scams, with the odds being so high, it's not really recommended to try them due to the scams involved in them

I have never come across any telegram based airdrop that even values more than $5 , the maximum value I have seen is around $3 and that is also not tradable. I mostly follow kyc based airdrops instead of tele based.

All those I have joined have been scams of the century. They will always close down before ty actual date to release their token. I don't think there is any real AirDrop out there or I just haven't found one yet.

A lot of the Airdrop in the telegram group are just nothing to write home about and that is just the major reason why I really don't like doing any Airdrop on telegram for now

Most of the airdrops on telegram are scammed i have tried many and i just end up wasting my time and data that's why i don't try anyone again.

Some are legit but very few of them. I would prefer to follow airdrops from other platforms such as airdrops from exchanges or coinmarketcap sites.

Very good number of the bus that are on telegram as comes so in order to be able to get legit airdrops it is better you just use the ones that are listed on exchanges sites.

There are only few that are real.
So many bots out there on telegram are scam so you have to be careful when dealing with some of them.
They'll ask you to pay some amount before you can get your earnings , that tells you that it's a scam

I don't think if all the airdrop website are legit but there are some airdrop website that is legit, but before investing there one need to do research so to find good one.

Majority of the airdrops found on telegram are fake, I don't really know if there are any legit ones, it would be very rare. All the airdrops I have joined on telegram, I have never found any legit one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back