What's new

Airdrop - Ecoin Official

I signed up so hopefully my exchange supports the coin by the time it's possible to withdraw.

Since I won't probably remember this in a month, could you post something in this thread then?

I heard a lot about Ecoin airdrop it seem legal but im too late to join i guess the airdrop is end right
now however congratulation for anyone get paid in this airdrop

Are air drops even profitable anymore? I stopped joining air drops a long time ago because most of them either offer dead coins or don't even pay at all

I participated in this Airdrop 6 months ago, i hate that they're always making it harder to withdraw your savings, i entered the 6 month savings plan because it promises high return but that already finished and now they want me to refer 4 fully verified users which is hard to get now.

I participated in this Airdrop 6 months ago, i hate that they're always making it harder to withdraw your savings, i entered the 6 month savings plan because it promises high return but that already finished and now they want me to refer 4 fully verified users which is hard to get now.
I also participated in the airdrop and l was lucky l became fully valid member even without referring any friend and that was the early time of the airdrop. But things were just getting complicated after they started having many users.

I also participated in the airdrop and l was lucky l became fully valid member even without referring any friend and that was the early time of the airdrop. But things were just getting complicated after they started having many users.
Im also fully verified, the first instruction they gave was we need to refer atleast 1 fully verified to get verified right? And you can withdraw with that, now it's hard they wanted us to join different Airdrops for ecoins were never gonna be able to withdraw anyway

I signed up long tine ago and was given same 1000 ecoins which is worth around $10. And they're listed on probit exchange for now hopefully as we proceed in the year they will get listed on other exchanges. This is one of the legitimate airdrops I've participated in.

I am just seeing this for the first time, I have serious given up on airdrops because I have done alot and I never got paid from any of them.i will be giving this one a trial, since there Is no harm in trying out and I just made some research about it and and it was listed on probit exchange for now hopefully as we proceed in the year they will get listed on other exchanges. This is one of the legitimate airdrops I've participated in.

Hello there!
I've signed up for this new Airdrop.
You get 1000 E-Coins to just signup (actually 6$, but they think 1000 ecoins will become 50$ worth). You can't withdraw them before 17th of April.
You get up to 1000E-coins per referral.

Try it now: Ecoin

;)
Let me just say try this. I have signed up for hundreds of airdrops but got nothing out of it. I believe most of the airdrops are not worth it, or maybe it's not their fault that the coins don't get listed. Anyway let me give it a try.

I actually joined Ecoin a while back and I have referred a few friends. I an currently an ecoiner for life as I do not plan on removing those coins any time soon. I have more than 10000 Ecoin and I hope to keep increasing them in the near future, you can always trade yours after a while if need be.

I actually joined Ecoin some month back, I doubt if I can still remember the login details as their promises were not fulfilled then. I will try if I can get the login back soon. But I still doubt if they are going that far. Its not really going to work as a lots of coin has set in. If Ecoin will advance in coin market, it will do a lots of work to achieve greater heights.

Im also fully verified, the first instruction they gave was we need to refer atleast 1 fully verified to get verified right? And you can withdraw with that, now it's hard they wanted us to join different Airdrops for ecoins were never gonna be able to withdraw anyway
The time they said we should refer at least one fully valid friend l was able to refer about six friends and linked my telos wallet address to test the withdrawal. After a while my referrals started complaining it was difficult to become fully valid again and I guess the airdrop started becoming useless since then.

I have already participated on this ecoin, they are not serious, or they are a scammer. They change their condition always, when you reach a such quantity to withdraw they will ask you anything, their goal collecting all data, your phone, your identity...etc But you will never withdraw your money.

I missed an opportunity to participate in this wonderful Airdrop, this is actually the kind of Airdrop that I have been searching for and it's unfortunate that I didn't meet it when it was active to participate in it.

Any update about the release of this airdrop and its current value? I've come to not take these things seriously anymore because anything that's worth getting should be worth spending on; so if I want a good currency, I'll have to spend to get it

I registered with the airdrop and I haven't seen any update yet. This is one of the reasons why I detest working on airdrops. It's a sheer waste of time and dose not really worth it. It's a thing of surprise that most of the airdrops turned out to be scam. I prefer working on faucets and I have couple of legitimate ones at my disposal.

I have received email from them to withdraw ecoins which I have received from their airdrop. I see it's tradable in many exchanges. Have anyone here traded ecoin worth less than $10?

Are air drops even profitable anymore? I stopped joining air drops a long time ago because most of them either offer dead coins or don't even pay at all
For all the time that I have invested in trying one Airdrop to another, I never get to earn anything valuable. Since then, I have simply given up on Airdrops programs.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back