What's new

Airdrop - Ecoin Official

When a coin is given fiat value during ICO or airdrop, that's artificial value. The coin will get true value only when it is listed on popular exchange. If you are getting a lot of free coins, it means the coin does not have any market value.

I don't think I have heard of something called E-Coin. The coin is giving free coin in airdrop means the coin is not yet listed on major exchange. If that is the case what determines the actual value of this coin?

When a coin is given fiat value during ICO or airdrop, that's artificial value. The coin will get true value only when it is listed on popular exchange. If you are getting a lot of free coins, it means the coin does not have any market value.
Lolz, I am always so sceptical of AirDrop and because of the high rates of scanning projects I have decided not to even engaged in Airdrop because ever since I started engaging in it for the past two years now I've never been able to make a single Dollar from it... I can't just waste my time on things that are not profitable.

The airdrops are actually the best ways to earn money online. Most of the airdrops are not legit and it is the reason why it's a turn off for me. The price tagged at the airdrop phase is not the real value.

I have never been lucky whenever it comes to airdrops in the past and I just hope that this one is going to be a different scenario to me. The roadmap of the project looks very interesting and I just hope that it is going to be around for a long time.

I have participated in this but I later but I realise that is a complete scam, and the coin doesn't even have any potential to ever get it to the top, like people are speculating.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back