What's new

Age group

I don't think age really matters. It is how you can build a following and how you interact with people on these social platforms. It takes time to grow a following but once you have a good amount, you tend to just keep growing.

While most social platform has 13 years as the minimum age group (for some social platforms the minimum age group is 18 years), there is no maximum age limit for using article sites. Even seniors past 70 years of age are active on social sites. Depending on the products you have, you can market to any age group. However, the key to generating sales is marketing to the right group. SInce young people are also active shoppers, marketing products that these people use will help yoiu make more money.

Which age group do you think gets maximum benefit from social media marketing?
Social media marketing carried out is on one product or service. The nature of the products or services determines the age group it's meant for. What I'm trying to say is that it's the products being advertised through social media marketing selects the age group it's for.

I think the age group between 20 and 30 are benefitting the most from social media marketing. Since, the people belonging to this age group are ones who are looking to kick start their career, social media is seen to really help them in doing it which is why the craze of social media is the most among people of this age group.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back