What's new

Age Difference in Dating

People usually say that "age is just a number" and that "love doesn't have an age limit" but honestly as a lady, i can't date someone i'm older than and for someone older than me the age gap shouldn't be more than 2-3 years, nothing more.

Most of the time in date in the age barrier is only affected or is only involved with the female because as the main concern to get old they can choose to date anybody and choose to be in a relationship with anybody if you just have the capacity of taking care of the person

Would you date someone much older or younger than you? What's the maximum age difference you would accept?
I don't think age matters in relationship, what matters in relationship is love , when you truly love yourselves I don't think age will be a problem, remember age is just a number.

Although many don't see dating someone older or younger as long as they love themselves but for me I will like to date someone older than me not too much just some few years is fine

I prefer dating someone that is younger than me like 5 years,I can't date a girl that is bigger than me in age because I just don't like it but I have come to realize that people do that this days

Would you date someone much older or younger than you? What's the maximum age difference you would accept?
I would date someone much older or younger than me. The only difference that matters to me is whether or not we have similar interests and values. It's not about age at all, it's about compatibility.

Of course, there are some exceptions to this rule—if someone is significantly older than me and we don't have any common interests or shared values, then of course I wouldn't want to date them! But if the person is closer in age to mine and we have things in common, that's all that matters.

And as for the maximum age difference I would accept? Well, it really depends on how old the person is now. If they're in their 20s, then I'd say a maximum difference of 15 years would be acceptable. If they're over 40, then 20 years would be my upper limit—and even then, maybe not if they were too far out of my social circle or anything like that.

Age is not a barrier when it comes to marriage, except the both parties are not compatible with each other. So far there's love, unity and understanding you're good to go.

As a man, you may find it difficult dating someone who is older than you by a distance. That is not what you are going to wish for yourself as there are times that having issues with them will reflect how low they think of you. So, do you not consider that when talking about dating someone older than you?

Personally, I don't usually bother much about age difference in relationship because the only thing that is more important to me is character and behaviour when it comes to the person I am going to be dating. Although I wouldn't be looking at dating someone who is more than 20 years older than me.

No, I wouldn't date someone who is much older than me. Maximum age difference gap for dating in relationship is 5 years on each side. I will not date who is more than 5 years older.

As a man, you may find it difficult dating someone who is older than you by a distance. That is not what you are going to wish for yourself as there are times that having issues with them will reflect how low they think of you. So, do you not consider that when talking about dating someone older than you?

Well, I can tell you that there are still some men out there who are more comfortable when it comes to dating someone older. When I asked one of them, he told me that it's better for their peace of mind to date older ladies.

Since I'm pretty young it wouldn't be hard to answer to this question, I am 18 years old so I would rather date anyone who is 18 to 21 years old and the reason for that is that I wan't my partner to have the same mindset and way of life as me and people who are younger or older than that wouldn't be in the same periods in life as me and our connection will be strange in many ways... in addition to that I would want my girlfriend to be young and excited of life just like me and that can only happen with this range.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back