After dot com, what is your favorite extension

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have tried a lot of domain extensions but these days I mostly look for dot com, if I don't get a dot com, my preferred extension is dot net. I also liked dot info but I am no longer using info domains because they increased the price. What domain do you want if you don't get dot com?

After dot com couple like .biz, .net, .online are stunning choices if am asked to pick any. Mostly especially .biz, It do blow ma mind with the saying "we've got business". 😉

Biz looks good but it is more suitable for business website. If yours is a health blog, have a domain with biz extension wouldn't like nice, does it?

I don't have a 2nd favorite. It depends on whatever my dream is at the moment. Anyway, some choices are too weird, so I don't consider them, lol.

If I can't get a dot com, I just usually go with a .net. Though if I come up with a unique name that I think would fit a specific TLD, I will purchase that one as long as it's within my price range. For example, I'm currently using a .zone since the more popular TLD were taken and I thought it fit the name of my forum, which is called "Thee Zone."

If I can't get a dot com, I just usually go with a .net. Though if I come up with a unique name that I think would fit a specific TLD, I will purchase that one as long as it's within my price range. For example, I'm currently using a .zone since the more popular TLD were taken and I thought it fit the name of my forum, which is called "Thee Zone."
I have used similar trick in the past, however, I had to hive these domain extensions and switch to more popular options because these domains were expensive. For instance, I was once running a lingerie store and my domain was lingerieonline dot store. It looked cool but I had give up the domain because it was more expensive than dot com or dot net.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back