Affiliate marketing Vs Blogging

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Between Affiliate marketing and Blogging which one is more profitable for who is looking to start making money online

It depends on what you generate from them and how you use them . For example there are blogs that will pay higher than Affiliate marketing and vice versa

In blogging only get paid from the efforts you put into your Adsense website, where as a lot of affiliate marketing programs have a multi tier program which means you can get paid from the efforts of your down line team down several levels which is where wealth is created.

I believe Blog is far better than affiliate marketing. Blog is good when you are approved by ads agencies like Google Adsense, where you can always earn per click on your blog page and the ads desplayed.

Be it blogging or AF, you'll surely spend money to start.

Both has their freemiun and paid package. What do I mean.

In blogging, you can decide to use free tools and do some things manually. But will take long before it yield profit.
Same goes for AF. Bad part of AF is that the free ad and click are tedious and time consuming, tho their are tools that will ease it but are mostly freemium.

If you need speed in both, especially in AF you need to put enough $ in advertisements.

Take for example this very forum. If this method is not deployed, it will take a hard time to achieve the little covered now.

For me, I will start blogging if I don't have much cash, I got my first writing contract through my blogger Blog back then. Also, AF can be implemented in blog, this is called content lock or link lock.
And I will consider AF first if I have enough $ to learn and run successful ads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back