Adsterra For Small Publishers

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are unable to use major ad networks like Adsense, you might try Adsterra. I have used it and I left because the earnings were terribly low. However, your case might be entirely different. You need $100 to get paid with paypal or bitcoin, however, $5 is the payment threshold if you use Webmoney.

I signed up for Adsterra the other day as I was curious about how it worked and what the payout threshold was. It seems that many people have said the same thing and that earnings were really low and being that I use PayPal for cashouts for things like that, my getting to $100 to be able to get a payout would take quite a while which is a shame.

I signed up for Adsterra the other day as I was curious about how it worked and what the payout threshold was. It seems that many people have said the same thing and that earnings were really low and being that I use PayPal for cashouts for things like that, my getting to $100 to be able to get a payout would take quite a while which is a shame.
We have all duties of money like payment of hosting of a website so high payout websites is not always the perfect solution sometimes when we have everyday expenses then 30 $ payout advertising platforms or 20 $ or even 5 $ are much more better than 100 $ payout platforms for the ads.

As a person who has been running websites for more than 7 years, I have figured out that a lot of ad networks set payment thresholds so high that publishers do not have any choice except to abandon the ad network

f you are unable to use major ad networks like Adsense, you might try Adsterra. I have used it and I left because the earnings were terribly low. However, your case might be entirely different. You need $100 to get paid with paypal or bitcoin, however, $5 is the payment threshold if you use Webmoney.
Thanks for the recommendation. Adsterra is indeed an ad network that offers a variety of ad formats for publishers. However, as you mentioned, the earnings might vary for each publisher based on various factors such as the niche, traffic quality, and the type of ads used.

It's essential to keep in mind that choosing the right ad network can have a significant impact on your earnings as a publisher. Besides Adsterra, there are several other ad networks available that you can explore, such as Media.net, PropellerAds, Infolinks, and more. It's best to research and compare different ad networks before selecting the one that suits your website's niche and audience.

I have tried all of the ad networks you mentioned. However, currently, I am only using Adsense. Media.net does not make you money if you do not have north American traffic.

As a person who has been running websites for more than 7 years, I have figured out that a lot of ad networks set payment thresholds so high that publishers do not have any choice except to abandon the ad network
What is wickedness. They should have just set a low threshold that people will be able to meet up with very fast

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back