Admin Loop - Project In Progress

Ash

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
May 19, 2015
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Admin Loop will be a platform for admins & webmasters that aims to help them start/grow their own projects whether it's a website, blog, forum or business. It's still a project in progress but here's a little peak at the homepage. I hope to have it up and running in a week or two at most.

0PMar8r.jpg

It really sounds like a big, serious and also interesting project. Is it going to be something similar to Postloop and The Forum Wheel? I would really like to see the completed version of Adminloop. :)

It really sounds like a big, serious and also interesting project. Is it going to be something similar to Postloop and The Forum Wheel? I would really like to see the completed version of Adminloop. :)
No, PostLoop and TheForumWheel are sites that help forum owners and bloggers to get posts/comments on their site. The aim of Admin Loop will be to help admins and webmasters will every aspect of their site. The directory will contain resources, sites and even service providers that can help with your own website, blog or forum.

Does your site have website showcase also? that would be very cool to add. I like it nice theme and looks easy on the eyes. Looking good and best of luck. I might join then :)

Does your site have website showcase also? that would be very cool to add. I like it nice theme and looks easy on the eyes. Looking good and best of luck. I might join then :)
We may have a section for promotion for other sites in the forum. But the directory will be strictly for webmaster related sites, resources and services.

I think you need bunch of monies in developing, since small projects only needed somewhere $10k. Do you think that offering free help from your site would be a good idea?
Your project idea is excellent, but funds is important, Good Luck.

I don't think you need a lot of funds for such a project. If there is anything that can be set up and run with low initial costs, it's a website.

I've put a slight pause on this project whilst I focus on some other things. Not sure when I will return to it yet.

Well, we have to spend money and it's not a small project or maintained by one or two persons. Forums always consume a lot of time and depend upon active members.
You might heard about this one The Admin zone forums, which took lot of years in development.

The plan with the site has changed quite drastically since I posted this. I decided to go with a blog for the main site and then have a forum for support and discussion.

The plan with the site has changed quite drastically since I posted this. I decided to go with a blog for the main site and then have a forum for support and discussion.

What is your plan for traffic and revenue?

What is your plan for traffic and revenue?
In terms of revenue, I plan to mainly use advertising (both with AdSense and self sold advertisements) and maybe have some premium content on the site as well. I'm thinking about offering some official services as well like paid posts etc.

I haven't really thought about traffic just yet because we haven't properly launched.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back