What's new

Adfocus + CustomHits = Big Views = Free Money

HMMaineproductions

Oct 1, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We'll be going through how to set up your AdFoc.us links in CustomHits to earn fully automated passive income in the background at the cost of a single browser tab.

Setup time - 5 mins

First, you need an account with AdFoc.us. For those that don't know it's a URL shortener that pays you per view of one of their shortened links, I'm sure you've seen their links flying around somewhere.

Sign on adfocus here - AdFoc.us | Shrink, Share, and Earn!

Now that you have your AdFoc.us account it's time to start delivering traffic to your links. The easiest way to do this is using CustomHits. CustomHits is a traffic exchange that by default provides anonymous direct traffic for all users completely free. This means that all hits to your AdFoc.us links will look like direct hits with no referral or data showing the hits came from CustomHits (This is the key to drive safe traffic to AdFoc.us).

Again, Sign up here - CustomHits - Free, Organic, Human Traffic Exchange

How CustomHits works:
Step 1 - After registering, go to 'Add Page' on the sidebar and use the links you generated in AdFoc.us. Make sure you use the slider to set a range for view time to make the hits look more organic instead of one set time. I wouldn't suggest going lower than 30 seconds per view (30s - 60s in my pref spot).
Step 2 - Go to 'Start Earning' on the sidebar, which takes you to the traffic exchange. You pay for hits to your AdFoc.us links in "Minutes" which you earn from viewing other's sites fully automatically in the traffic exchange.
Step 3 - You're all set, just keep the traffic exchange tab / window open and you'll be earning Minutes on CustomHits which will be paying for traffic to your AdFoc.us links.

This means that as long as you can spare a single browser tab to have the traffic exchange open, you'll be getting traffic to your AdFoc.us links and getting paid fully automatically.

I think that such practice is prohibited by AdFoc.us because it is artificial traffic and shortenlinks wants to pay for real visitors because they gets money from advertisers for real visitors not a robot visiting your site to get visit to his link either automatic or manual mode means getting ban now or later.

Forget about using link shortners to make money. It is really difficult to get traffic on these links. If you can actually get traffic, why don't you do affiliate marketing instead where you have higher chances of earning.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back