Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Not like an ad popup, but a popup allowing guests on the site to play games. Or would people consider that spam? I think it'd be cool to add popups that people would enjoy. Are there any sites that do good pop-ups? Or do most consider pop-ups bad in general?

Not like an ad popup, but a popup allowing guests on the site to play games. Or would people consider that spam? I think it'd be cool to add popups that people would enjoy. Are there any sites that do good pop-ups? Or do most consider pop-ups bad in general?
Adding pop up to a website especially a blog is not good with the blog because most visitors hate seeing pop up on the website that they visit

Though it's a nice idea but not really the best, cause you would only find two kinds of persons, the ones who would get irritated because of the popups, while others who would come not to stay on your site but to play the game, which is on another site, unless you plan on making the game directly on your site.

I think adding games in popup can actually bring traffic to your website because it will bring many people into the website by playing game,

I think adding game popups like chess will drive traffic to game lovers but it could also be annoying to people who dislikes gaming.

I think it depends on the type of popups. There are sole that might not be as good as you think. Some people might find it annoying.

Pop up ads in any form are intrusive. However, just because someone is using pop up ads does not mean the publisher is spammer. Spamming is a different thing.

Personally I find pop-ups annoying because when I'm about doing something worthwhile I dislike being distracted and some pop-up can be so annoying. Though it depends on individuals. Some may find the Game pop-up interesting but you have to observe your site to see if it ends up working for you that way.

I will call it mis target,or misplaced purpose it is wrong to add a game popup on website that has to do with writing,or official websites

yes.that will be great, your site will be interesting and can also brings traffic.many people likes a interesting site especially to play games and have some fun. many people will like it.

Game popups are great if your target audience are people who love playing games. They will always come back to your site to play the game. But it should be a really unique one, otherwise they will just download the game from playstore and stop coming back to your site.

Pop ups aren't generally a bad idea. A lot of people have signed up or partook in different online opportunities via pop-ups.
The thing is that it's dependent on how you use the pop up ads and where you place them in your site.

Unless your site is an entertainment site or a game site, there is no point in adding game pop up. I have a travel blog, would it help me with traffic if I add game pop up?

Even though this method could bring in traffic, but I think it could also make your site slow. Not sure of this though. But apart from that I think many users including me do not like so much interference when browsing a website. Any ads shown should be moderate and simple.

this actually nice you can use this advantage of games to increase your traffic's but one thing I realized people don't like ad's anymore especially on new site's.
Post automatically merged:

this actually nice you can use this advantage of games to increase your traffic's but one thing I realized people don't like ad's anymore especially on new site's.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think pop ups increases traffic rather i feel it reduced traffic. If I log in to any site and the first thing i see is a pop up,i become annoyed and leave the site immediately.

Adding a popup means increase chance of person to leave site because if site opened in popup grab his attention he will leave game and get interested on advert instead of your site.

that is right. it doesn't matter it's a game, s.a.m.d. when I enter and already see more than 1 popup ad, I leave the site and never enter again. in my opinion, at most 1 popup ad from time to time is enough and somewhere not to bother the user so much.

Adding a game popups will make the visitor wanting to come back visiting the site. They would come back if they found the game very interesting . This is another way or techniques of generating traffic to your website.

It's worth noting that game popups can be annoying and have a detrimental impact on the user experience if they're not used carefully. Other strategies, such as search engine optimization, may be more effective in increasing website traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back