What's new

A kind of work you won't do on your smartphone?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Most freelancers make use of their smartphone to carry out most of their online work unless it's something they can't be able to run using their smartphone. For most websites being mobile friendly makes it easier to.

But do you think there's any kind of job you won't like doing with your smartphone even if it's something possible to get done using a phone?

I don't think there's any kind of business that cannot at least take place first from the phone even if the job is a physical kind of job at least you will get to use the phone to promote yourself so as a matter of fact I don't think there's any kind of business that cannot first at least take this from the phone I mean the phone is very important extremely vital. As of yesterday, my phone had an issue and I know what I have been going through because of that so the phone really has a lot to do when it comes to the growth of any kind of business.

Most freelancers make use of their smartphone to carry out most of their online work unless it's something they can't be able to run using their smartphone. For most websites being mobile friendly makes it easier to.

But do you think there's any kind of job you won't like doing with your smartphone even if it's something possible to get done using a phone?
Transcription jobs can be done on a cell phone, but I can tell you firsthand that it's much easier (and faster) to do this type of work on a laptop.
Especially when you're using a foot pedal to slow down/rewind/pause the audio, it's a lot more compatible with a laptop or PC.

I tend to keep up with things using my smart phone such as orders, updating my services and even accepting payments as well. When it comes to working on my phone though, this is something I do not like to do if I can help it as I feel that my writing will be less professional if I write from my phone so I always do all my work on my PC.

I do with my phone for instant message, email, and social media, but for trading still use PC despite my broker FXOpen provide mobile platform for android and ios, because smallest screen less comfortable for trading in me

Working on smartphones isn't that fun. They are good for making and taking calls, maybe doing meetings, and helping check and answer emails. But I try not to do a lot of work on my phone as it becomes more tedious and annoying. And I feel it's a slower process to work on your phone. But I have and will probably do more of it.

Working on smartphones isn't that fun. They are good for making and taking calls, maybe doing meetings, and helping check and answer emails. But I try not to do a lot of work on my phone as it becomes more tedious and annoying. And I feel it's a slower process to work on your phone. But I have and will probably do more of it.
If your smartphone give you that privilege to do many works online with your phone then why not do it,the only work which I can't just do online with my smartphone is installing those data sharing program like honeygain to make money it's sometime bring a lot of viruses to my phone

The only thing I won't do using my smartphone with the intention of making money from it is playing video games which is said to pay you money for playing or NFT games to earn cryptocurrency. It's the last thing I'm going to do with my smartphone.

The only thing I won't do using my smartphone with the intention of making money from it is playing video games which is said to pay you money for playing or NFT games to earn cryptocurrency. It's the last thing I'm going to do with my smartphone
Can you state the specific reason why you don't and won't play video games with your smartphone?for me I do use my smartphone to play video games but I have not observed any issues with it thou I was told by a friend that I should stop using it for that purpose

We can do many tasks on our smartphone. My tasks require a high level of concentration or attention to detail may be challenging to complete on a smartphone due to the small screen size and potential distractions. Sometimes it is very difficult.

Yes, I prefer using my smartphone to perform short writing tasks. But for writing longer articles, I prefer using my laptop. It helps me avoid making mistakes and write better.

Can you state the specific reason why you don't and won't play video games with your smartphone?for me I do use my smartphone to play video games but I have not observed any issues with it thou I was told by a friend that I should stop using it for that purpose
I didn't buy my smartphone for playing video games. Isn't it a good reason? There is handled console for playing games and it gives you more access to great games which you can't play on smartphone. Do you know about Nintendo Switch console?

Yes, I prefer using my smartphone to perform short writing tasks. But for writing longer articles, I prefer using my laptop. It helps me avoid making mistakes and write better.

Whenever it comes to making use of your laptop in writing your articles, the big screen also plays a very big role in helping you to detect the errors in your writing easily and have them corrected fast unlike making use of your smartphone which might not really give you all the freedom you need to do all the necessary adjustments the articles needed. Can you use grammarly on your smartphone?

I use my smartphone just for the purpose of communication, for example, checking emails, checking messaging apps, and connecting with employers and employees through workspaces like slack, however, I don't use my smartphone for work.

We can do many tasks on our smartphone. My tasks require a high level of concentration or attention to detail may be challenging to complete on a smartphone due to the small screen size and potential distractions. Sometimes it is very difficult.

As long as any website that you are working on is mobile friendly, you can be able to make use of your smartphone to carry out any kind of work that is been required for you to do on the website. I try to limit working on my smartphone whenever I am at home because I have a laptop which can easily do any job that I want to do with it.

I use my smartphone just for the purpose of communication, for example, checking emails, checking messaging apps, and connecting with employers and employees through workspaces like slack, however, I don't use my smartphone for work.
This is the same way I make use of my smartphone. I've found out whenever you load your smartphone with too much work, it starts to lag and reboot. My previous smartphone with 4GB RAM was constantly doing it.

I do not usually use the smartphone to work to be honest, I do some tasks on it while working on the computer, but nothing else, a mobile device is a little limited in terms of possible simultaneous tasks that you can do on it and it is not the same as working on a computer, it can be a very useful tool, but I wouldn't work on a smartphone.

Web development is easier on a PC. However, some things are fine for a phone, like making new boards for your forum or making member adjustments. Anyway, though, it seems impossible to upload files to cPanel via phone, but they do have an app.

Working on online forums and working as a writer is something that I would never do using my smartphone. This is because it is simply really hard to work on forums and other websites using a smartphone. I have tried working online on forums using a phone in the past and it was really uncomfortable.

I handle most things from my phone as it feels convenient for me but for mining cryptocurrency, it's something that I have never dreamt of strating with just my smart phone. I do trade cryptocurrency on my phone however it's still not the best option for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back