What's new

A co-dependent financial system (Crypto and Fiat currency)

Cryptocurrency and fiat currency can both continue to serve their purposes without having to replace each other. Cryptocurrency best serve its purposes with the help of the fiat currency. Moreover, cryptocurrency hasn’t been fully endorsed by the government yet

Yeah very big companies that are good at taking risk are already accepting Crypto currencies, the fact is that the USD is the currency Crypto currencies will be value in line with so any attempt to replace it will kill the Crypto currency generally.
Those companies that are taking the risk in order to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment, are actually doing a very good thing especially looking at all the prices are for all of the coins have increased over the last couple of months. I also think that if you accept crypto as a payment form and if you are worried about the risk, you can always just convert it to a stable coin and hold it as such.

Those companies that are taking the risk in order to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment, are actually doing a very good thing especially looking at all the prices are for all of the coins have increased over the last couple of months. I also think that if you accept crypto as a payment form and if you are worried about the risk, you can always just convert it to a stable coin and hold it as such.
Recall that risks are better taking by big companies because they can easily absorb it and it a good strategy to hold Crypto currencies earlier before the prices begin to skyrocket again. Some companies were accepting Crypto currencies at $8000 so you can imagine what they are worth now.

Crypto currency can only take over the fiat currency if there is a global recognition of the cashless policy.
And in this we must understand that using a cashless policy, people who do not have the knowledge and access to internet connection would definitely be affected.
So I believe the crypto currency and the fiat would always work hand in hand

I don't see the co-existence of fia currency and crypto currency. Fiat currency is entirely controlled by the government, where as crypto currency is community controlled. These two are entirely different concepts.

Cryptocurrency will never replace the Fiat currency in anyway because for such to happen that means bitcoins and other cryptocurrency as a whole must be stable, because the world cannot afford to transact everyday with high volatile cryptocurrency... This is not happening because I will brings a lot of inconveniences in the economy of the world.

I believe in the future, crypto and fiat currency will exist side by side. A lot of people think one of these currency will die, either government kills crypto or crypto kills fiat, but I don't see that happening.

I have had different stories and they are made of different versions of making cryptocurrency replace money in the future but I think this should be a concluded discussion because it is really impossible.

It is not possible for cryptocurrency to replace the fiat currency because cryptocurrencies does not possess the attribute of money which is one of the feature that could make it stand in for money..

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back