A-ADS Vs Bitcoadz: Which Bitcoin Advertising Network Pays Better

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you have a website and if you want to earn bitcoins through advertisements, you will have to use bitcoin advertising networks. There are some ad networks that pay via bitcoins, however, in this post, we are comparing two ad networks that specialize in bitcoin advertising. An interesting thing about these ad networks is they both accept non-crypto niche websites.

I use these ad networks on my website and I am comparing these ad networks based on my experience.

While A-ADS does not require you to send your website for approval, Bitcoadz requires you to submit your website for approval. A-ADS provide banner ads of different sizes, whereas Bitcoadz provides pop up, popunder, and banner ads.

I have received payment from Bitcoadz but I am a new user for A-ADS. I gave equal placements for these ads for three days and I earned 16 cents worth of bitcoins on Bitcoadz, but A-ADs earned me only 7 cents.

Both of these ad networks are low paying. It is really difficult to reach payment threshold. If you want to earn from these ads, you need very large traffic. However, if you have very large traffic, why should you use low paying ads.

I would like to try these ad networks but I would like to know a couple of things such as, do you need your own website to use these ad networks or can you use these ads on a website built with free website builders?

If you want to use advertising network that pay via bitcoins, you may use bitcoadz and a-ads. Bitcoadz approves website manually and a-ads automatically approves.

Non of these two advertising companies pays much for advertising on their platform even if there is going to be a difference, it's going to be so minute. I would rather use another service than these two.

Between these two, I would recommend a-ads because it is a banner advertising program that pays you daily what ever you earn in the day through faucet pay.

If you have a website and if you want to earn bitcoins through advertisements, you will have to use bitcoin advertising networks. There are some ad networks that pay via bitcoins, however, in this post, we are comparing two ad networks that specialize in bitcoin advertising. An interesting thing about these ad networks is they both accept non-crypto niche websites.

I use these ad networks on my website and I am comparing these ad networks based on my experience.

While A-ADS does not require you to send your website for approval, Bitcoadz requires you to submit your website for approval. A-ADS provide banner ads of different sizes, whereas Bitcoadz provides pop up, popunder, and banner ads.

I have received payment from Bitcoadz but I am a new user for A-ADS. I gave equal placements for these ads for three days and I earned 16 cents worth of bitcoins on Bitcoadz, but A-ADs earned me only 7 cents.
You must be very lucky at this ads network you got paid from. I have never used either of them before to say which is best or not. But I think from your experience so far, the one you're used to seems good too. But no harm In trying out others

When you get paid from ad networks, it is not because you have been lucky, it is becaus eyou deserved to get paid because you have earned from the ads

I have not known or heard of these two platforms not until you mentioned them here. It is interesting to know that such a platform is available that pays through Bitcoin for ads displayed. I think I will simply pick the bitcoads for the names sake only

I guess this thread is for those who have a website and looking for a way to be earning through their website,but as for me I don't have one at the moment but would like to know more tho.

When we talk about ad networks for publishers, we are definitely talking making money by running ads on your site. If you have a site, you can use a-ads to make money from your site.

When I launch my website, I think I will give a-ads a try because they do not have minimum payout threshold and send payment every day. Bitcoadz have high threshold.

Even though A-ads is low paying, it is a legit ad network that can be used by small, medium as well s big publishers. If you already have some traffic, you can earn 5-10 cents every day

So it means that you are taking bitcoadz ahead of a-ads. if I may ask. What type of websites does bitcoadz accept. Because I want to try it in my blog

Even though A-ads is low paying, it is a legit ad network that can be used by small, medium as well s big publishers. If you already have some traffic, you can earn 5-10 cents every day
I read somewhere that this ad network is a bitcoin advertising network. Can we use this ad network for the sites that are not in crypto niche? If we can use for sites other than crypto niche, do we earn as much as crypto niche websites.

Bitcoadz and A‐Ads are both good but there pay rate is very low. Irrespective of the pay rate, I can say that both is a way to make passive income for yourself. All you need do is to post creative content and you would make passive income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back