What's new

7 highest paying URL SHORTNERS

itsrick

Jun 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

Intro​

in this article im going to list the highest paying url shortners in 2022 that i personally tested

1- AdFly​

Payment are processed every day or at the end of the month.
Withdraw MethodMinimum Withdrawal Amount
PayPal$5
Payoneer $10
is the oldest url shortners its the best but it only pays with paypal or payoneer

Register with AdFly

2- Exeio​

Payment are processed weekly every Wednesday with a 3% fee

• $5.00 for PayPal withdrawals
  • $5.00 for Bitcoin withdrawals
  • $5.00 for Payeer withdrawals
  • $5.00 for Airtm withdrawals
  • $5.00 for Advcash withdrawals
  • $5.00 for PerfectMoney withdrawals

Register with Exeio

3- FC.LC​

Payment are processed every 3 days.

Withdrawal MethodMinimum Withdrawal Amount
PayPal$10.00
Bitcoin$10.00
WebMoney Z$3.00
Payeer$3.00
Payoneer$50.00

Register with FC.LC

4- ShrinkMe​

Payment are processed every day.
PayPal$5.00
Payeer$5.00
Airtm$5.00
WebMoneyZ$5.00
Perfect Money (USD)$5.00
PhonePe$5.00
Paytm$5.00
UPI$5.00
USDT (TRC20) - 1 USDT Fee$10.00
Litecoin (0.03 LTC Fee)$20.00
Bank Transfer$20.00

Register with ShrinkMe

5- ShrinkEarn​

Payment are processed every 4 days.
Payeer$4.000
WebMoney Z$4.000
Airtm$4.000
Bitcoin ($1 fee)$10.000
USDT (TRC20) -$1 fee$10.000
Perfect Money (USD)$4.000
PaySera$5.000
UPI (India)$5.000
PayPal ($1 or 10% fee)$10.000

Register with ShrinkEarn

6- LinkZia​

Payment are processed every 4 days.

PayPal$5.000000
Litcoin (LTC)$10.000000
Payeer$5.000000
Paytm$3.000000
Upi$3.000000
Airtm$5.000000
Google Pay$3.000000
Phone pey$3.000000

Register with LinkZia

7- Cutyio​

Payments are INSTANT!!!
  • Payeer Minimum Amount $2.00
  • PerfectMoney Minimum Amount $4.00
  • Advcash Minimum Amount $4.00
  • Airtm Minimum Amount $5.00
  • Bitcoin Minimum Amount $6.00

Register with Cutyio

I believe in this article you should also mention some of the tips to get more clicks on our links because it's hard and when I tried last time I didn't achieve even 5 clicks

Even if these are legit I dislike these because they are a very hard way to earn so I always skip these websites
same here I have been seeing this short link task online for a very long time but I'm yet to try them out I just don't like this kind of task

The problem with URL shorteners is it is really difficult to get traffic. When people find that the link they have clicked is url shortener, most of them close the page, and you don't get credited.

I don't like these websites as they are low paying and it takes a lot of work to earn even a dollar from the website so I would prefer to join something that is easy and well paying

I don't like these websites as they are low paying and it takes a lot of work to earn even a dollar from the website so I would prefer to join something that is easy and well paying
They will pay you a low amount of money for so much jobs. I don't like them.

I do not understand how to earn through url shortners. can you elaborate the details. it is new to me

Even if there are 100 such websites we cannot earn from them as these websites don't seem to pay

The problem is the hardness of this work and you can't even expect $0.10 if you don't have a large group of users

I still see people share these websites and make us aware that its easier to earn from these but actually it is not

I still see people share these websites and make us aware that its easier to earn from these but actually it is not
I thinkhey believe that it is easy to make money from those sites because they are members of it and they're making money from it

Some like to post fake reviews to get referrals and they believe they will earn from that but in reality these websites are tough for everyone

I think that Adfly and Shrink Earn are quite old link sharing websites. Adfly was probably created in the year 2009, which makes it reliable.

They are legit and paying no doubt about it but the million dollar question is its not easy to earn from these and even impossible for me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back