What's new

500K Free wADA AIrdrop In trust Wallet DApps

I have participated in a lot of areas that have later turned out to be complete scams. I am not really bothered about completing any of them any longer as I am just going to be waiting for her drops that are targeted at people who use platforms.

I am really tired of airdrop because none has ever been profitable to me. I have done so many airdrop in the past and none of them was walking out as I expected , so obviously all airdrops are likely to be the same.

Can I open a fresh wallet to receive these airdrops or should the wallet hold Ethereum or other coins to receive these airdrops? Am skeptical about airdrops, it is worth our time and investment. Can anyone misuse our wallet when we share our wallet id to an airdrop site?

it is better for you to make your research and invest in reasonable cryptocurrencies instead of chasing airdrops because so many of them are scam. I have done a lot and I benefited from a few. better still you can go to coinmarketcap and do their airdrops.

Well I have some doughts against from this airdrop, first bnb smart chain not takes high transaction fees, only trc20 related coins required high fees, in bep20 network anyone can creators a coin with very low budget, so there is a huge chances to get scam, so before pay any kind of fees pls do some research.

First of all , the circulating supply of the coin is truly unlimited if this is what they are offering to people as airdrop token. Most of the AirDrop a lot of my friends was able to make money from has not given them so much coins like this and the value has become very high.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back