500K Free wADA AIrdrop In trust Wallet DApps

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You can get 500K wADA tokens for free in your trust wallet.
withdraw will be instant you can see 500k tokens immediately after a claim.
a transaction fee of about 0.2$ smart chain is required.
Click here for claiming airdrop.
Click here for the contract address.
How to claim?
1- Open your Trust Wallet App from Andriod

2- Open DApps option from Trust Wallet

3- Copy Airdrop Link by clicking airdrop link and paste in DApps Search box

4- Claim Airdrop

5- Again Open Trust Wallet and Search box from the top right corner

6- Copy Contract Address From above field or Bscscan link and paste in the search box. Enjoy 5,00,000 wADA token

Feel free to contact me if you face any problem Email: instantairdrop007@gmail.com

Click here for help I have provided a Youtube video.
Thank you

Attachments

• Blue and White Calm Education YouTube Thumbnail.png
    Blue and White Calm Education YouTube Thumbnail.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 2
How to claim?

4- Claim Airdrop

6- Copy Contract Address From above field or Bscscan link and paste in the search box. Enjoy 5,00,000 wADA token

Feel free to contact me if you face any problem Email: instantairdrop007@gmail.com

Thank you
Thanks for the help you have provided on YouTube and for your time in making sure we get to know about new airdrops.

I'm just have concerned that I haven't really participated in any of the BNB airdrops due to the fact that I don't have BNB yet but I hope to have and participate soon.

Many of the airdrops I’ve tried before are not usually what they said they will be.i don’t know what to say about this until i try it

I will try this Airdrop but my advise to people is not used the wallet you keep your coins for Airdrops because most are scam and spend your Coins without your consent.

I participated in an airdrop recently and had to pay $.45 in transaction fees but I was quite mad when the value of the airdrop altogether wasn't even up to 10 cents. I hope this isn't like that.

There is a lot of air drops on telegram and so many of them are not real and there are some that are real. I recently received an AirDrop from telegram and I can testify that some are real.

Nice information but most of these airdrops requires one to have some ethereum or bnb in their wallet before it can be received. Since it is airdrops, there shouldn't be any charges towards the airdrop.

I don't see this airdrop as something that is going to.make an impact. I have tried too many airdrops and have come to the conclusion that most of them are a waist of my time actually

I will try this Airdrop but my advise to people is not used the wallet you keep your coins for Airdrops because most are scam and spend your Coins without your consent.
I have never thought that is possible. I know that there are some fake coin that are created but I don't know that the fake coin are to steal other people's coin. Thank you for your advice. I will take heed. It will be better that we don't go for such token.

Currently I have one fake coin that was created and the value is currently around $1500 but since I made fake I didn't bother wasting my ethereum to swap it.

I saw the 500k free wada airdrop some days ago on one telegram, the person was aggressively promoting it for people to claim it. I think the airdrop claim is based on referrals which is a reg flag for me to avoid it.

Trust wallets is very good to use and also a legit because is easy and understandable, and trust wallets is legit and also secure.

I want to really commend you for bringing this information here. Personally, I am usually not interested in airdrops because most of them are scam. But for the very first time, I will try this one out. Thanks for sharing.

Some of these airdrops are not real and they will only end up wasting your time. I have personally benefited from a telegram AirDrop but many of them are still fake.

How to claim?

4- Claim Airdrop

Thank you
What I don't understand in the post is that,this 500k wada token is equivalent to how many dollar if claimed. So this is one of the thing I would like to know about the token.

Even though I have benefited from a drops but people should be very careful with the clients of AirDrop the participate on even though there are legit ones but you just have to be careful.

This is a perfect example of a scam airdrop. Once you pay the $0.2, trust me you'll be compelled to pay another $2, your tokens would be doubled since what you want to receive is more than what you're spending.
Any airdrop that requires transaction fee especially on telegram is scam

There are so many dimensions to this airdrop from some being scam to some being required to pay to get the tokens and the value may not be worth up to the transaction fees which was used to get it .

Thanks very much for sharing this information but I don't know if the offer still opens. The thread is not a new one , so It seems the airdrop must have been concluded already.

They give out high amount of their own coins through airdrops, because they already know their coins are not even get appreciating in value at all , that is why they just give it out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back