Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is one new site named Uptrennd that has been launched which allows you to write the content. And when you get upvote to the article. You earn money in 1UP points. Which you can extract or say withdraw on the ERC20 wallet. It seems like a good option for the people who like creating content and want to earn money for it.

Have you tried Uptrennd and 1UP token?

I actually didn t, first time I hear but I will go check it out, maybe it will be useful for my following projects. Great find @Nova

I didn't heard before about this platform but getting paid for the content is nice idea i just hope
that the rate of earnings will be high in this website

Yes the site have been around for a while...you have to level up and make turns of comments befor you can earn from the site and also you need people to upvote your article or comments before you can gain points

I am a user if the site and I can affirm that it is paying. You only have to put in efforts to earn well from it.

This is from my profile . The site pays .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115-120256.png
    Screenshot_20201115-120256.png
    102 KB · Views: 1
There is one new site named Uptrennd that has been launched which allows you to write the content. And when you get upvote to the article. You earn money in 1UP points. Which you can extract or say withdraw on the ERC20 wallet. It seems like a good option for the people who like creating content and want to earn money for it.

Yes I am member of Uptrennd and I have shared my work there. Good place to promote any business or what do you want to promote ,and also good platform to earn by getting votes on your reply. But that platform demands time to complete different levels which increase your value

Yes i have already use this platform and i make 5,6 time withdraw from that, but now i stock the 1up 1000 tokens in trust wallet when the price of 1up token is high then i sell this tokens.
I guess the price of this tokens has risen seriously according to what a friend shared with me recently, you can get your trust wallet to confirm this

I have been used it for six month. I also earned UP tokens. But nowadays it's price is really low. I am not using these days

This one up trend platform would be a great platform to earn from, I visited the website but I didn't understand the site and how I can go about posting my contents so I left in frustration.

Never heard of that be before and never been a part of it either. If I were part of that platform, I think it will be very hard to get to achieve a lot in terms of getting money since if you're not lucky to get an up vote for your comment, you won't get paid

I have heard of Uptrennd, but I do not know much about this site except that you can earn 1UP token by doing various activities on the site. I have not taken interest in 1Up token because I am not using Uptrennd to make money.

I think this idea is great and honestly, it'll be amazing if the owners of bizdustry would be able to do something like this and then make sure that this would be a way to promote bizcoin (that's the name I coined, 😂).

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back