Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
I am thrilled to share the incredible news that we have reached a monumental milestone - 1 million posts on Bizdustry.com! This achievement is a testament to the passion, dedication, and knowledge that each and every one of you has brought to our community.

I want to express my deepest gratitude to all our members, moderators, and contributors who have made this achievement possible. Your thoughtful discussions, insightful comments, and willingness to share expertise have helped shape Bizdustry.com into the vibrant and engaging platform it is today.

Reaching 1 million posts is not just a number; it represents the countless hours of hard work, collaboration, and support that have gone into building this community. Each post reflects a valuable contribution, a shared experience, and a commitment to learning and growth.

Bizdustry was originally purchased from @Dot (Steve) back in 2018-2019. It was purchased for 200$ and is worth well over 10,000$ now. Since then, we’ve seen amazing progress and within 5 years we have managed to increase our post count from 1000 messages to over 1,000,000 posts.

When I purchased the forum, @Joshua Farrell and @Anis Boukezzoula were my only staff members, both administrators and both deserve recognition as without them I wouldn’t be here writing this post today.

During the year of 2020 we also managed to purchase and merge CheapHostingForum, BeerMoney.gg with Bizdustry. This helped us increase our user base.

Unfortunately after a few years, @Anis Boukezzoula resigned due to focusing on his career and @Joshua Farrell resigned due to wanting to dedicate his time elsewhere, in that I wished them the best of luck in doing so!

To help kickstart activity, some of you may remember offering 0.05 cents per post to all members. We then lowered incentives, still offering a paid to post platform for many. During this period, no revenue or profit was being made and this expenditure was an investment I was making.

This investment paid of with advertisers finding their interest within Bizdustry and advertising with us. However as we grew and offered these incentives some of our users were committing fraudulent actions like copying and pasting other replies or blatant plagiarism!

We then welcomed a bunch of new staff members, without the whole @Staff (For tagging) team now I wouldn’t be here so thank you for sticking with me for this journey. I know we’ve had our differences but @Sandman aka Aaron came on board and helped with a lot of contest organising and administrative duties. Shoutout to @linux.poet for creating a staff training scheme and guiding our team. I can’t forget to mention @Henrywrites who had done a great job leading the services on the forum.

As we grew we realised our main interest was moving away from Paid to Post in its entirety as we are wanting our members to make genuine conversions and creating topics that they are wanting to seek the answer to.

As we grew past 500,000 posts and activity continued to increase we moved to a dedicated server with OVH. We had the help from @SoluDome for the server migration, and continuous security and server updates/management

To put it into perspective this is what Bizdustry looked like in 2019-2020, compared to our current style and layout!

IMG_2555.jpeg
As we celebrate this remarkable milestone, I invite each of you to take pride in being a part of this thriving community. Your engagement, enthusiasm, and willingness to connect have been the driving force behind our success.

Let's continue to inspire, learn, and grow together as we embark on the next chapter of Bizdustry.com's journey. Thank you for making this community a place where knowledge, camaraderie, and passion converge.

Here's to 1 million posts and the countless meaningful interactions they represent!

Poem:

With passion and wisdom, you've shared your voice, Creating a place where all can rejoice.

A million thoughts and ideas expressed,
Each one a testament to your success.
From discussions on business to industry trends, You've built a platform where knowledge transcends.

Through hard work and dedication, you've grown, Making Bizdustry.com a place to be known. So here's to the milestones you've achieved, May your journey continue, and be well received.

Let's celebrate this moment, a million strong,
For your contributions have enriched for so long.Cheers to Bizdustry.com, and the stories untold, A community thriving, vibrant and bold.

That's it! For many more years together, for many more posts and threads, for much more reach and knowledge distributed, I am very grateful for everything I have learned since I pressed the sign-up button, and from all the people I met here at Bizdustry, the road to 2 million posts will be short, even if the difficulties come, we will continue.

I now have competition in the poetry writing department. :p By academic standards, that was terrible with too many rhymes, and the capitalization of each line to begin it was way too formal for a heartwarming tribute.

Content was good though. Emotional effect 10/10. C’mon don’t make me cry. This is a job. But it is a job I am glad to have, and I am happy to be here and part of this community. I have learned a great deal from this place, discovered a sense of confidence. Ha, I can earn money and hold down a job after all. Still terrible with speed, but I’m still here somehow, and for that I am grateful.

Of those one million posts, 45 thousand posts are mine. :D
When I joined, Bizdustry paid 5 cents per posts and 7 cents per topic . I stayed on Bizdustry when when it stopped paying for topics and 2 cents per post. From a normal user to a staff, I have also come a long way.
I am glad that I am a part of the team

Reading this got me emotional, and I thank @AlexanderM, @Sandman @Team Manager and @Staff (For tagging) for letting me be part of this success story.

It is never easy getting to 1 million posts by a forum, but what it is also remarkable is that the majority of the posts are of high quality and wrtiers putting in their best.

I also want to thank the ex staff members of Bizdustry for building this foundation. I am grateful for the successes achieved.

Doja Cat GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Congratulations on the million posts. I remember endless voice calls talking about when the forum might hit the million post count total.

I was now looking👀 for a post in advance Where 1 million messages💌 would be mentioned. If there wasn’t such a post, then I wanted to create it myself, but ruin it, you already mentioned it: I want to express my gratitude and appreciation to your team👥 for their hard work🦾. and of course, we participants ourselves create this atmosphere of different themes👂 and ideological varieties. 1 million messages✉️ on the forum is a large and significant figure. I hope that Bizdustry will only develop for the better and conquer new heights of achievement. My congratulations🎉👏🎊💐🥰

1 Million Posts: Our Story & Poem" is a breathtaking journey through the art of storytelling and poetry. With every post, a universe unfolds, painting emotions, dreams, and realities. Congratulations on this remarkable milestone! Here's to the next million, each post a testament to creativity, passion, and the boundless power of words to connect and inspire. Keep shining bright!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back