What's new

1 inch tokens investment.

The 1 Inch is a decentralized Exchange (Dex) aggregators that connect other decentralized Exchange platforms for smooth swapping. The exchange recently launched an Airdrop for it token called 1 Inch token, those who participated in the Airdrop and trade on their platform were rewarded 1 Eth each when the value was $600. In a very short time the token rose from less than a dollar to $5. It is a token worth to invest on now .
how to invest in it, we need more information about the Investment with link and ways of going about it. The major issue is were you allowed to withdraw the earnings you were given or you were set a withdrawal limit so that you can market for them by driving in users either by referral or by trade.

how to invest in it, we need more information about the Investment with link and ways of going about it. The major issue is were you allowed to withdraw the earnings you were given or you were set a withdrawal limit so that you can market for them by driving in users either by referral or by trade.
Get the message clearly, to invest in this token you sign up Binance , buy USDT from the site or convert your coin to USDT then buy the 1 Inch token then you watch it as the price changes. It is not something hard.

I think those that participated in the airdrop would be feeling very lucky now and that is the reason most people invest ahead on new coins , i think the token is been listed on major exchange site like binance and others ,i just hope the coin price could boost and increase further so i can earn more i think

I have seen 1 inch listed on Binance. However, I have never taken interest in the coin. Well, there are a lot of coins nd very little money with people like us who want to invest in crypto and make money

I hope those who have invested in this token way back when the post was made actually made something out of it? Wish you guys luck on this one

This is my first time hearing about it, i guess those who invested on it at the beginning really made good profit. Its still a good one for investment though from your explanation

Its good to always see this coins being showcased here that got potentials to bring the absolute returns to the investor long time..

Dex is actually doing good now, I think it rose about twelve percent recently, it would be a good coin to make some short term money or profit with.

1inch is a popular coin of an exchange site. It has attracted many investors to itself but some investors are not comfortable investing in it due to ethereum gas fee

1 inch token is a decentralised token exchange that can be used to connect some of the other decentralized exchange platform for better swapping, and you can use it to participate in airdrops .
The 1 Inch is a decentralized Exchange (Dex) aggregators that connect other decentralized Exchange platforms for smooth swapping. The exchange recently launched an Airdrop for it token called 1 Inch token, those who participated in the Airdrop and trade on their platform were rewarded 1 Eth each when the value was $600. In a very short time the token rose from less than a dollar to $5. It is a token worth to invest on now .

You're right I've also made significant profit from trading the coin and also holding it though the current bearish movement add crushed the value of the coin significantly but let's hope the market recover.

You're right I've also made significant profit from trading the coin and also holding it though the current bearish movement add crushed the value of the coin significantly but let's hope the market recover.

It seems the market is trying to recover because the price of bitcoins is slightly increasing. It may not be a full guarantee of total recovery because bitcoins can just return back to 20 thousands dollars it was few weeks ago.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back