?Block 47 Airdrop ? is Live Now

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Block 47 Airdrop is new Airdrop which is offering 10 BK47 (valued 50$) for free .

You will also get 3 BK47 (valued 15$) for every approved refferal

BK47 is listed on Justswap . Which is trade-able on justswap.io.
Check screenshot for proof

Screenshot_20201114-103904.png

To get approved,you need to complete these tasks

1: join their telegram group
2: join their telegram channel
3: follow their Twitter account
4: re-tweet the post
5: provide TRC-20 wallet address.
6: write details according to instructions in the airdrop bot.

Join the Airdrop by using this link
?
https://t.me/Block47Bot?start=1064522186

My personal opinion about this Airdrop:

I think this will be real because it's listed on reputable exchange site. I don't give you gaurenty of any reward .But it's free and doesn't need any special working.Just join and wait for Airdrop end. You can give it try . Only join this Airdrop if you have interest in it.

? Happy earning ?

Emm, do you have any information about when this token will announce for trading! I have seen also some posts on Facebook about it

Emm, do you have any information about when this token will announce for trading! I have seen also some posts on Facebook about it
when they will announce in their group. So i will update here.
But mind it, all Airdrops are not legit,but very rare. So I only share those in which I trust. Like this Airdrop is on justswap.io. so we can trust on it

This new airdrop platform is good to invest with at the meantime, which coins are you trading it to at justswap.io site?? I want to know so that I can join, knowing I can gain from it too.

This new airdrop platform is good to invest with at the meantime, which coins are you trading it to at justswap.io site?? I want to know so that I can join, knowing I can gain from it too.
There is no investment. It's new and they are offering free reward just for joining.
If you have telegram account then click the link and Follow instructions. In the group ,you will find details

There is no investment. It's new and they are offering free reward just for joining.
If you have telegram account then click the link and Follow instructions. In the group ,you will find details
Fantastic, I'll join now to claim my reward, its okay by me now. Thanks for sharing this money making airdrop here, I really appreciate it.

Fantastic, I'll join now to claim my reward, its okay by me now. Thanks for sharing this money making airdrop here, I really appreciate it.
You welcome. But I am not the CEO of this Airdrop,so of at the end they ask to pay fee then don't pay any single penny !!

Can I join this ? Is it real ? Need your guidance because you said don't join Airdrops
Dear you are new to this field that's why I said don't join, because it's very time consuming work. And we are not sure if the Airdrop is legit. But we do try . But I don't want you to waste time. Just concentrate on this forum

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back