What is your favourite Arcade game?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
These days I am so busy with my work that I hardly have free time. Whenever I have time, I go to watch movies or TV shows. However, I was never like this always. There was a time when I was addicted to a mobile game called Temple Run. I was so addicted that I would be playing the game until 4 in the morning.

Temple Run is an Arcade game where you have to run endlessly through a difficult terrain. It is free game available on iOS and Android devices.

Have you played Temple Run? What’s your favourite Arcade game?

I think I will go with you on Temple run it is still the best arcade game have played not really a fan of games but I think I enjoyed playing Temple Run. I played it on both phone and system.

Since my childhood Pac-Man was my all-time favorite. I still play it till now, it gives me the much-needed retro feeling. Plus it is just very satisfying to catch up with some old-time favorite games. The memories are epic.

Temple run is really a fun game to play and enjoy on. I play the game when I first bought Android and up till now I have the upgraded version of the game on my phone and I play it any time I need to play it

I am not that type of person that has been really tied down to playing games. I only play games that are the popular ones I can simply download and while a little of my spare time with like the classic solitaire type

I don't oaky arcade like that. But talk of football game, I am an addicted fan. There is no day I won't create at least two hours from my busy schedule to play game. I do think the brain needs refreshment.

My favourite arcade game is the popular mortal Kombat. I have been playing it since I was a kid and that explains my unconditional Love for it, funny but so true

my best arcade games is temple run too,that game is truly nice I loved the game it is also interesting,games really helps one allot ,games can take away your worries and anxiety ,games are truly loved

I am not a fan of computer games or anything of that sort. I simply do play classic solitaire though lol!! A little bit old school I guess. I just don't fancy myself spending time playing games

I have this love for assassin creeds and it one of the best arcade game so far, very nice to play but most time its get complicated when u are getting to some level and most especially when there are beating and killing u.

I do play subway surfer, jumanji, asphalt, need for speed, mortal Kombat, injustice even beach burger and they are all cool games

We have over 50 arcade games but there are top 5 that are mostly played;
Pac-man
Space Invaders
Street Fighter
Donkey Kong and
Galaga. And my favourite is always 'Space Invaders'.

My favorite arcade game will always be the old Street Fighters, I remember playing them a lot on arcade machines when I was a kid

One of my favorite arcade games has to be from the collection on Poki. They have such a wide variety of fun and addictive games that bring back the nostalgia of classic arcade gaming. Whether it's a fast paced action game, a challenging puzzle, or a fun platformer, Poki has something for everyone.
It's a great way to relive those classic arcade moments right from your browser!

One of my favorite arcade games has to be from the collection on Poki. They have such a wide variety of fun and addictive games that bring back the nostalgia of classic arcade gaming. Whether it's a fast paced action game, a challenging puzzle, or a fun platformer, Poki has something for everyone.
It's a great way to relive those classic arcade moments right from your browser!
I think I've heard of Poki on another forum, is this service free or is it paid?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back