What's new

Would you rather win $5 million or have $5,000 every month for the rest of your life?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I would rather have the $5k myself. I would end up earning around 3 million when all is said and done and I wouldn't have to worry about finances.

Which would you rather have?

I will choose to have $5 million. If I have that amount I can easily make $5000 per month for the rest of the life through investment. If investment is not an option, I can still earn interest with my $5 million by depositing it in a high yield saving account.

I know very well that with a very good business plan, it is possible for me to be making more than $5000 on monthly basis as my profit and this is the reason why I am going to be very much interested in choosing to have five million dollars at once instead of to be getting $5000 every month.

I wouldn't be taking any chances with $5 million dollars. It is a big amount of money but it's small when used for a long time and also how old one is when they received it will affect will when it's going to be exhausted. I'll be comfortable with $5k everything month.

I wouldn't be taking any chances with $5 million dollars. It is a big amount of money but it's small when used for a long time and also how old one is when they received it will affect will when it's going to be exhausted. I'll be comfortable with $5k everything month.

Well, $5000 a month is not a small amount of money but it is going to take a long time before you can be able to get or save 5 million dollars from being paid $5000 every month. There are so many responsibilities that is going to be taking part of that $5000 monthly which is going to make it difficult for you to save the whole amount in a month.

I would choose to have $5,000 every month rather than winning $5 million dollars because there are chances that someone can steal my money and I will have nothing and I may probably spend that money on expensive things.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!