What's new

Would you rather be a politician or an activist?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you rather be a politician or an activist? I think to be a politician, you need to go through a lot of schooling and all that, but to be an activist, you just have to find something to help or change. I think if I were to choose one, I'd choose politician, because I think I'd rather change the inside rather than fighting from the outside. Get what I mean? I'd rather be an activist, but through the lends of a politician to make change. What about you?

I think I'd rather change the inside rather than fighting from the outside.
I would also be a politician rather than an activist because as an activist you can protest all year long but if a politician takes action and gives suggestions then there can be a solution to the problem and the issue could be resolved immediately.

I'd rather be an activist. The world of politics isn't my cup of tea, but as an activist, I can directly focus on causes I'm passionate about. Activism allows for a hands-on approach to bring about positive change without getting tangled in the complexities of political landscapes. It's like having the freedom to stand up for what I believe in without the bureaucratic hurdles.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!