What's new

Will you ever hold crytpo for years even if it rises pretty high?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you invest in crypto and have this investment for years. Would you ever hold onto this investment as long as possible? Even when you see a massive rise in worth? I think for any future crypto I buy, it'll be a small amount, I will hold onto that investment for years. I'm just curious if I can save it for years and still see a return on it later on. But how long could you wait for it to rise?

Most of my cryptocurrency investments have been in hodl for about 5 years now, so certainly, I am able and it is how I have received the most capital gains, especially with Bitcoin, which in my view, is the most viable cryptocurrency to do hodl in the long term.

I have an exit strategy. When the crypto assets I am holding gives me 20x-30x return, I will be selling half of my assets and use the money to by safer assets like a house or gold. I will continue toi hold remaining half of my assets for even higher returns

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back