What's new

Will the housing market lower in price this year?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The housing market is up there these days, so bad that most people can't afford to buy a house or even property without having to pay a ton of money for them. Inflation has been an issues as well, which has resulted in the housing market to keep raising in price. Now days I don't see myself being able to purchase a house with ease. It's going to take a while. So, I do hope 2024 brings lowered housing prices, but I doubt that will happen.

But, what do you think? Could we see the housing market bounce back with houses becoming more affordable again?

Housing market is not still in a good shape and property prices are still low here, I think the price will remain low this year as well. But the sad thing is people do not have money to buy property even when the market is down.

I think this year prices will continue to rise seeing how the economy is at the moment, and I don't think it's going to change the outlook much in the short term, I guess at some point prices will have to come down because demand could fall in the long term.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back