What's new

What was your first job like?

Working as an electrician was always so stressful for me. That was my first job. I didn't like it though but there is absolutely nothing I could have done about it because I was looking for a way I could at least work to raise some money for myself.
I'm still doing it though but I believed that at a certain point I will dive fully into an online business which is one of my main point of concentration now.
Why don't you like it? I imagine electricians make a lot of money. I wish I knew more on it myself, because I've wanted to rewire my house and do a bunch of other things. Plus I think it'd be a good skill to have in repairing your home and all that.

My first job was as a teacher at a private school. I liked the environment, and the staff was friendly and supportive too, but then I left my job during COVID-19 and started working online.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back