What's new

What game makes time fly the fastest for you?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I have been playing video games since I was 9 years old if I remembered correctly. Since then, I can boost of already playing over 1000 video games. In all my years of playing, I have noticed that there are some games I would be playing, I wouldn't know when hours have passed. I may be think that it's just one hour but I would have played over 4 hours. Playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Last Of Us Part 2 had me like that.

Which video games wad able to hold you for hours without you knowing?

Spider Fight Hero 2 & 3 actually is the game I have been into for some days now. Whenever I get into this reality, I feel as if I went for time travel after decision to check what time is it.

I always want to blow myself up by unlocking all the character in the game at once. Most targeted character is Captain America.

Last edited:
It does not matter what game I am playing, as long as I enjoy the game I seem to forget about the time. I always set a timer so that I can have limit on my game time.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back