What are your thoughts on Floki Inu?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I heard of this meme coin, I thought it was just a passing thing. So I was not interested in investing in this coin named after Musk's dog. However, when I found that it has a strong community, I decided to try hands I invested $70 and in a couple of months I saw it rise to $450. I decided to hold longer but then the price started falling. Before it fell further, I sold it and managed to make $240 in profits. Have you invested in Floki?

No, I'm not a lover of meme coins, although I've seen this cryptocurrency countless times, although I know that with meme coins you can make a lot of money, they don't catch my attention because the level of risk is too high for me, I prefer to go with Bitcoin or some altcoins.

No, I'm not a lover of meme coins, although I've seen this cryptocurrency countless times, although I know that with meme coins you can make a lot of money, they don't catch my attention because the level of risk is too high for me, I prefer to go with Bitcoin or some altcoins.
What about investing just about $50-$100? Don't you think it is worth taking risk in meme coins? Let say you invested on half a dozen meme coins and only if one of them managed to grow, you can still make it big.

What about investing just about $50-$100? Don't you think it is worth taking risk in meme coins? Let say you invested on half a dozen meme coins and only if one of them managed to grow, you can still make it big.
I like to invest in things with fundamentals and that I can study well because fundamentals are identifiable after studying the investment, in a meme coin there is little to study, it's just waiting for the hype to come most of the time, and that's what I don't like.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back