What's new

What are some jobs you wish you could do online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of things I wish I could push myself to do online for work. My main thing is I want to stream, but my anxiety has kept me from attempting it. I am thinking I might soon just give it a try and see how it goes, but idk. Are there jobs you wish you could do?

I also wish I could become a film maker, it was a dream of mine since forever, and these days it's easier than ever to do film making online. Especially with the tools available. But I don't have the patience to learn it all.

In my creative writing program, I learned copywriting and script writing, but sadly I have not been able to sell copies or scripts. I wish I was hired for this job. I see a lot of freelancers successfully selling copies and scripts but I have not found any luck.

I like and always wanted to work on completing online micro tasks and I found charming sites called: Rapidworkers, HireTalents, Sproutgigs and now I work for them and complete those tasks that I so wanted to do: subscribe, like, register, visit the site and easy other tasks .

That will be teaching. I am actually teaching offline and so I have been looking for opportunities that I can teach online as well since it is something I love doing. But it has not been forthcoming.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back