What's new

Use of high-rise buildings for residential purposes - A means of saving land space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Land being a non expandable or non renewable resources has been use extensively over year, in that people fear it will soon be exhausted.

Most part of accessible lands around the world are used for development of buildings and more are being marked for same reasons all in the bid to meet mans need for shelter.

My suggestion is that real estate developers all over the world should as a matter of urgency consider high-rise buildings for residential purposes, as this will save the shrinking lands space.

What do you think?

It is a very good option and indeed in my country they have been applying it for some years, with vertical residences space is saved and in some cases even comfort in duplex homes. Countries should take this into account and save land for the construction of other similar houses in urbanizations.

Most of the condominium here that started about 30 years ago were only 4 to 5 stories but now they are mostly high rise of more than 15 stories. In the metro the average height of buildings is 40 stories so you can imagine the space that they had saved. However, the congestion is terrible because there is no space for parking so most of the cars that wouldn't fit in the building's basement parking would be parked by the side of the road at night. That is one issue that has to be resolved by the government.

Land being a non expandable or non renewable resources has been use extensively over year, in that people fear it will soon be exhausted.

Most part of accessible lands around the world are used for development of buildings and more are being marked for same reasons all in the bid to meet mans need for shelter.

My suggestion is that real estate developers all over the world should as a matter of urgency consider high-rise buildings for residential purposes, as this will save the shrinking lands space.

What do you think?
This is a very good suggestion which I think developing countries should take more seriously. High rise and skyscrapers to though costly, do save a lot of land space and can house a lot of families if proper policies are put in place.

What do you think?
Your opinion and suggestion to real estate developers is very good. Land has been used so extensively for residential purposes that a little land is left for cultivation. Moreover forests are decreasing day by day due to resedential buildings. So large buildings can save us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back