VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Hi!

I would like to address @AlexanderM because I am encountering an issue for a few days. For the past few days, I am not receiving USD forum credit. I opened a support ticket, however, this issue was not addressed there. Can you please help me out? :(

Thanks for posting a thread in the Member Feedback & Suggestion forum.

A staff member will respond within 48 hours. If you're not happy with the response or do not hear from a staff member within that time please contact @The Hulk via private message.

Thanks for being a member of Bizdustry.

You’ve already raised a support ticket regarding this issue. I will be replying to that later today this evening regarding the potential issues being faced.

Thanks for your continued patience and support with us.

You’ve already raised a support ticket regarding this issue. I will be replying to that later today this evening regarding the potential issues being faced.

Thanks for your continued patience and support with us.
I let the member know to start a thread here for a faster response.

@AlexanderM - I am still facing this issue to some extent. I am not being credited for some of my threads and posts. I was anticipating that this problem will get fixed sooner. However, it seems that the problem still persists. I request you to please have a look at it. :(

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back