1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
❌Scam Now❌
Updated on 30 January 2021

Respected members!
I want to share a real Airdrop with those who joined many Airdrops but didn't get any reward.
Tromix Airdrop is a real Airdrop Because I got it's reward 100 tromix.
Today is last day to join first round.
Distribution of reward will start tomorrow. So you can join and reserve your 100 tromix.
Join here?

https://t.me/Tromix_Airdrop_bot?start=r07721345510

Second round will start soon. So if you didn't get more tromix through refferal system, you can collect in next round.
But don't miss the chance to claim free 100 tromix.
Check my withdraw proof ?
Screenshot_20201011-051557.png

The value of tromix will increase later so don't miss it just because it's value is not high.

In future ,it will get more success. It's just a start. And the owner is not offering big amount because this Airdrop is not scam. It's real.And all members will get reward.

More details inside the group. Thanks

Last edited:
when and where we can sell this coin in which exchange it will be listed ?
It is listed on waves exchange and Justswap exchange. Buy and selling is open on Justswap exchange. You can buy tromix in cheap price from their pre+sale offer and get extra bonus. More help, you can get after joining the Airdrop.

Usefull topic , i register and i hope it grows. It's in the beginning, take advantage now.

I have always maintained the fact that most Airdrops are scams and so for this singular reason I have avoided any kind of Airdrops so that there will be no probability of me falling victim to scammers.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back